Pre season game two.

Can Suamataia play at a competent starter level for a longer stint?

Will Ross claim a roster spot? (or someone else on the WR bubble)

How will Steele look if he gets in with the ones or twos?

Will Worthy get some targets?

Do the Chiefs know the kick off rules? 

Will Wiley and Hicks show that they really are draft steals?

Couple things. Not sure why hardman is returning kicks in preseason, i don’t like that. He is a mental mistake and muffed kick waiting to happen. We should be trying out new guys in hopes of finding a reliable diamond in the rough

also, this carson steele kid is 100% making the team and looks to get a good number of snaps during the season

Overall, the Rookies are looking pretty good. 

Seems Veach and the scouts still have their mojo.

Pat Mahomes is the MVP of the NFL 10 x over.  The guy is so special and he is humble. Love that kid.

Getting Chris Jones back should help the run defense.

Rookie LT played well

Rice is essential to start the season.....The dude just balls.

Worthy looked good.

Wiley did fine.

Noah Gray long snapping....

Punt God has a thunder leg....wow.

Overall, good pre-season game. Lot's of questions answered.

On 8/17/2024 at 9:35 AM, jetlord said:

Can Suamataia play at a competent starter level for a longer stint?   Grade B.  The penalty was a negative, but he held up well.

Will Ross Claim a roster spot?  C.  Not his fault he got pushed out on the sideline, but he failed blocking on that swing pass.

How will Steele look if he gets in with the ones or twos?  Swiss army knife and should make the roster.  No impressive carries balanced by special teams plays.

Will Worthy get some targets?  Nuff said 

Do the Chiefs know the kick off rules?  Yes 

Will Wiley and Hicks show that they really are draft steals?  Hicks, Yes.  Wiley, too small of a sample size.  The Chiefs are bringing him along slowly.  

JMHO

Well.....after the first preseason game I said there were a lot of mistakes that needed to be cleaned up and some players didn't look good and likely weren't making the roster. Apparently I was lumped in as an "over reactor".

With that in mind....Preseason 2? Everything was great. It's all perfect. 90 guys are making the roster.

Anyone here who thinks the Chiefs absolutely imploded with 2:09 left in the fourth quarter would be totally justified in thinking that. But who gives a rats? 4th string players who won’t make the 53 or even the practice squad blowing a meaningless game? 
I liked what I saw. 

2 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

Anyone here who thinks the Chiefs absolutely imploded with 2:09 left in the fourth quarter would be totally justified in thinking that. But who gives a rats? 4th string players who won’t make the 53 or even the practice squad blowing a meaningless game? 
I liked what I saw. 

Yeah.  With Worthy taking the top off and after Brown comes back the offense will be fun to watch.  More space for Kelce and Rice and more running room for Pacheco.  Just gotta stay away from major injuries.  We haven't seen the defense yet with Jones, Reid, and Watson dinged up and Nazeeh just getting back.  

12 hours ago, jetlord said:

Yeah.  With Worthy taking the top off and after Brown comes back the offense will be fun to watch.  More space for Kelce and Rice and more running room for Pacheco.  Just gotta stay away from major injuries.  We haven't seen the defense yet with Jones, Reid, and Watson dinged up and Nazeeh just getting back.  

Yep. 
Chiefs will be fine this year. The NFL will never know what hit them. 

14 hours ago, jetlord said:

Yup..you forgot Bolton. He hasn't played in the preseason either..