Bubble:

Niang.......Driskill gettting alot of snaps (Niang is not quick - he could be traded)

Hanson ......Practive squad

Hardman......Remigio may be the returner

Goners:

Toney......Seems like he would rather be somewhere else, Andy will assist on this.  Toney's market value is low (best case)

Irv the TE.....Has not shown much, may make the PS...May get traded

8 minutes ago, West said:

Bubble:

Niang.......Driskill gettting alot of snaps (Niang is not quick - he could be traded)

Hanson ......Practive squad

Hardman......Remigio may be the returner

Goners:

Toney......Seems like he would rather be somewhere else, Andy will assist on this His market value is low

Irv the TE.....Has not shown much, may make the PS...May get traded

There's probably no trade value for Niang, Hardman, or Toney.  Niang may get a roster spot but agree, he's on the bubble.  Hadden, the sixth round pick, may also be on the practice squad.  He's not shown anything better than the other reserve DBs.  Also doubt Irv Smith has trade value but the PS makes sense if he's willing.  Main remaining questions are at RB and who starts at CB.  Other than that, the teams seems pretty well set.  Is there anyone who can still improve their prospects in pre-season game three?  

Suamataia, Taylor, Morris, and who?  I think Niang has a shot at the roster.  Not good, but a body in a worst case scenario.  Calliendo and Nourzad seem to have sown up the interior line reserve spots.  The Chiefs seem to be overstocked at reserve DBs and #6 WRs.  Not a lot of trade value there.  Still hoping for a speedy third down RB.  

Hardman may be kept, i read an article yesterday that said that Remigio has flashed at times he makes too many mistakes which will hurt his chances, can't have him make , bonehead plays when the regular season starts. We allowed Toney to get a ring but that ship has sailed not even sure why he is still on the roster right now

Niang looks done to me, heck even Godrick looks better at OT to me.

FAU, he 99% wont be cut being a 1st round pick last year, but my god he shows no ability to do anything. no burst, no power, nothing. I actually think FAU might be a trade candidate, the thing saving him is that Omenihu won't be back for a while.

2 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Niang looks done to me, heck even Godrick looks better at OT to me.

FAU, he 99% wont be cut being a 1st round pick last year, but my god he shows no ability to do anything. no burst, no power, nothing. I actually think FAU might be a trade candidate, the thing saving him is that Omenihu won't be back for a while.

FAU must think he can coast on being born and raised in KC, yeah that shit May work at silo tech but not in the NFL.

I am really intrigued to see how the bottom the WR and CB room shakes out. I just don’t know how they view these guys. 

I hope it is Moore and Ross over Remigio, Toney and Mecole. If they keep 7 I think they give Mecole the nod, but I prefer the up side of Remigio.

4 hours ago, DieHard said:

I am really intrigued to see how the bottom the WR and CB room shakes out.

Cornell Powell in particular... he actually had a catch in a preseason game. Wasn't he a #2 pick? Can't remember but it's time for him to shit or get off the pot.

1 hour ago, mex said:

Cornell Powell in particular... he actually had a catch in a preseason game. Wasn't he a #2 pick? Can't remember but it's time for him to shit or get off the pot.

as i said earlier there is nothing special about him, he is a journeyman WR who could not even make our roster last year with the sorry ass WR room we had then. Goodbye

I'm with Mex. The Chiefs need a bigger bodied back..call it a FB or whatever I dont care but at 3rd/4rth n goal from 1,2 or 3 yrd line with a big back the Defense HAS TO honor the possibility of a run up the middle same with a 3rd n 1,2. I liked McKinnon but his wheels fell off and until proven otherwise they don't have a replacement.

JMO but bringing Steele in shows that Andy saw a deficiency in short yardage ability without the Sausage and it's being addressed.

One thing to consider, I think Red Beard or RGR said it....the Chiefs back up CB's are long and strong and they can be very good in press coverage.

This is not something that is abundant in the NFL.....There may be some value there and I expect these guys will see significant time Thursday.

45 minutes ago, West said:

One thing to consider, I think Red Beard or RGR said it....the Chiefs back up CB's are long and strong and they can be very good in press coverage.

This is not something that is abundant in the NFL.....There may be some value there and I expect these guys will see significant time Thursday.

I think we will be fine as long as our d line gets pressure. That will be the key. 

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I'm with Mex. The Chiefs need a bigger bodied back..call it a FB or whatever I dont care but at 3rd/4rth n goal from 1,2 or 3 yrd line with a big back the Defense HAS TO honor the possibility of a run up the middle same with a 3rd n 1,2. I liked McKinnon but his wheels fell off and until proven otherwise they don't have a replacement.

JMO but bringing Steele in shows that Andy saw a deficiency in short yardage ability without the Sausage and it's being addressed.

Yep. Short yardage was a problem last year. The lack of a FB showed. Lining up Steele as FB with Pacheco will give defenses a lot to worry about,

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I agree.  Pacheco is the lead.  Steele is the big back/fullback.  Prince is Pachecos backup.  I do think a speed back that can pass pro and catch  would be a great type to fill out that group.    

45 minutes ago, West said:

Agree....also, we Gotta stop the run in Week One.

That RB is a load and their QB1 is very good.

better to face King Henry in week one rather than mid season when guys are sore and banged up more etc.

yeah i think playing baltimore week 1 is the worst possible time to face them. lamar and henry will be fresh, and its hard to battle their running attack early in the year when most defenses aren't use to full speed tackling yet. that being said the ravens are probably just as scared of the chiefs and we should be favored. even if we lose the game it will be hard to be mad. this will be the ravens super bowl.