What your prediction after 17 games?

17 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

you think they will lose to Derrick Carr 😵

they always play down to at least 1 team.. that's my pick and they'll do it in front of the whole Fn country too that's their S.O.P. Thankfully I won't be watching it. 

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

12-5. I have them losing Game 1, MNF vs Saints then post bye vs 49rs, Buffalo and Houston.

I am bullish this year - saying 13-4.  I do not believe the Bills have the horses to beat KC this season.  I also don't think they'll lose game one to the Ravens.  The Ravens are certainly good enough, and built to beat the Chiefs, I just have a feeling we're going to catch them on a few Reid specials and am not sold that their O-line will hold up against some creative Spags blitzes. 

I see two losses in the division (it's tough to win them all) - probably a Raider and Donkey loss.  I could see Cincy knocking off the Chiefs as well.  The other loss is "one of those games" that can't be predicted, but you know it's going to happen (like last year's opener - Toney tipping a pass in his hands to an open defender for the pick-six, for example).  

13-4

I think we lose:

To either the Bengals or the Ravens, but not both as they are home games. If we start out 0-2 losing two at home Chiefs Kingdom gonna implode.

At Buff.

At 9ers

1 to the Bolts (odds catching up to us)

12 hours ago, mex said:

13-4

If we start out 0-2 losing two at home Chiefs Kingdom gonna implode.

At Buff.

At 9ers

1 to the Bolts (odds catching up to us)

and some douchebag on here will be calling for Spags,Nagy or even Andy to be fired.

13-4.....Similar ideas as others.  Hard to predict game to game as its the NFL.

I see us winning the West bu we may need to be 14-3 to secure home field.

Baltimore, Houston and Cinci are my top concerns.

reminds me i need to go get the bottle of champagne for the superbowl next week. 

3 minutes ago, robgar said:

and  the year before i said the same thing, we won the superbowl both years, so I must continue. 

11 hours ago, West said:

13-4.....Similar ideas as others.  Hard to predict game to game as its the NFL.

I see us winning the West bu we may need to be 14-3 to secure home field.

Baltimore, Houston and Cinci are my top concerns.

I'll see your Houston and raise you a SF on the road.

4 hours ago, xen said:

I predict our offense is gonna slap this year.  Can't wait.  Pat gonna feast.

I hope so. With the defense we have, longer drives will make other teams one dimensional trying to catch up and let our defense feast too.

7 hours ago, kkuenn said:

I hope so. With the defense we have, longer drives will make other teams one dimensional trying to catch up and let our defense feast too.

without LJ Sneed and Willie to a lesser amount and think it follie to expect another year like last. Hopefully top 10. IMO it's going to be a rough start for the D as they have been riddled with injuries. Luckily non serious but Spags mentioned that the has not yet decided on who the other starting CB will be from the article it would appear the D will have to gell during regular season. I expect arough first few games defensively.