I think it’s insurance for brown and rice. Says a lot about what they think about the bottom of the wr depth. 
my guy Nikko doesn’t look like he’ll make it. Gonna be interesting to see who makes it at WR

I need to know if he passed a physical....If he is injured, that is different than "being out of shape".

Also looking to learn more about his thoughts about what went wrong.

w

Bleacher Report is reporting the Jordan Schultz story. 

This may mean Hollywood may miss more than a couple of weeks.

I do not see a legal path for the NFL to suspend Rice until he pleads guilty or is found guilty.

Low risk. But I do find this move interesting. You have Rice, Worthy, Brown and Watson as locks. Add Juju cuz I don't think they are gonna sign him at this stage and just turn around and cut him. That's five. If they only keep six that means a lot of hopefuls are gonna say bye bye. I'm gonna say it's Hardman or Moore. The rest are PS or cuts 

Agreed that 5 are set. Got to have a punt returner and keep 7 with Brown hurt. Mecole and Moore is my wild ass guess with Remigio and Ross on the outside looking in? I am really curious what they are thinking. 

18 hours ago, DieHard said:

Agreed that 5 are set. Got to have a punt returner and keep 7 with Brown hurt. Mecole and Moore is my wild ass guess with Remigio and Ross on the outside looking in? I am really curious what they are thinking. 

I think nobody will claim Ross or Remigio.  Both on PS.

9 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Would Brown go to PUP potentially?

PER MATT CONNER: FS This year, the NFL announced that teams can place up to two players on injured reserve to start the season and those players would not count toward the 53-man roster. Those same players can be activated at any point after missing four weeks to return to the team. In the past, injured players would have to be on the active roster for cuts and then placed on IR after the fact.

For the Chiefs, this might come in handy depending on the severity of two specific injuries: cornerback Joshua Williams and wide receiver Marquise "Hollywood" Brown.

I think Brown will miss the Ravens and Cinn games even if on the 53.  KC can win the next two without him. IR for 4 games Gives Brown more time to be 100%.

3 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I would like to have them on the PS. If JJ or Mecole can’t stay healthy, they could step up.

Ross has done shit when given the chance. Wasted spot imo.