Who do you hate worst

Denver

Wasn’t old enough to remember the 60s n 70s Chiefs raiders games and see the hate build.  Elway is just dude easy to hate.  I hope they stay in that 9-8 10-7 area. Barely good enough to make the playoffs giving them a glimmer of hope only to have a first round exit and never really be bad enough to get into the top 5 to draft a top QB.   

3 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

Will be 60 in Jan and I’m ok with being thought of as a kid

No worries, the others are haters and yell thing like get off my lawn.....gif will be incoming from the Grand Torino boys.

Broncos. mostly due to Sean Payton, who i think is one of the NFL's all time frauds. Dude is praised for winning a single superbowl where he payed people to injure opponents QBs. should be banned from the league. On top of that puts the Saints into something like 100 million dollars over the cap before "retiring" and moving on to a team with lots of cap space where he is currently F*cking up their roster now.

16 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Broncos. mostly due to Sean Payton, who i think is one of the NFL's all time frauds. Dude is praised for winning a single superbowl where he payed people to injure opponents QBs. should be banned from the league. On top of that puts the Saints into something like 100 million dollars over the cap before "retiring" and moving on to a team with lots of cap space where he is currently F*cking up their roster now.

Personally I'm all in on Payton fucking up the donkeys.  You do you though.

tenor-1567534224.gif

31 minutes ago, xen said:

Personally I'm all in on Payton fucking up the donkeys.  You do you though.

tenor-1567534224.gif

I am waiting and laughing. The Broncos deserve all of it. Since 2015 the revolving door of coaches and QBs make me laugh.