Derrick Thomas or Chris Jones

23 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

This is probably wrong and won't sit well with most of you, but I was a bit concerned that C-J looked a little slower to me and more winded after plays.  I noticed his shortness of breath and use of the oxygen mask after coming off the field a couple of times last year.  He is still phenomenal but used a little less, which is good.  Father time starts to catch up with us evern at age 30 when playing with the intensity that CJ does. Still, he is incredible and will be for most of the rest of his current contract.

Dealing with an extra appendage will slow a guy down as he gets older.  

seriously you’re not wrong but nice as long as he shows up when it counts it’s all good

2 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

seriously you’re not wrong but nice as long as he shows up when it counts it’s all good

They all were winded. That happens when you have to chase a rb, I mean qb, all night long. LJ will do this to a lot of defenses, but one good hit and he will be done or learn to slide instead.

2 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

That extra appendage was definitely evident when CJ was at the combine before he got drafted.