Just now, ThreePeat said:

Chiefs 31  Ravens 27. Chiefs need the offense to win this one.

Curious. A friend suggested I try this board. He said it was lively. What happened.

He was a member a few years back. 

We have wondered the same.  We are trying to rekindle the flame.  If you have friends that would be good, please invite them. 

1 minute ago, reesebobby said:

We have wondered the same.  We are trying to rekindle the flame.  If you have friends that would be good, please invite them. 

Its hard ti find this site. Even a link is a challenge. Make the forum visable to non members and that will create more interest.

16 minutes ago, ThreePeat said:

Chiefs 31  Ravens 27. Chiefs need the offense to win this one.

Curious. A friend suggested I try this board. He said it was lively. What happened.

He was a member a few years back. 

as had been said the Mods are talking about this very issue..hang tight with us please. We had a fairly restrictive sign up process that has been removed, it may open up to some spam etc but it maybe the price we pay and the Mods may have to earn their pay lol. Please if you will  just mention and help out. Game Days and after words are usually pretty lively  especially  pre draft and draft days. It's the calm before the storm. It was pretty lively when things went to Crap as well but success I am afraid relieves reasons to bitch lol.

curious who your "friend" was/is and feel free to PM me that info and I will try to be a bit mor upcoming on issues

1 hour ago, ThreePeat said:

Its hard ti find this site. Even a link is a challenge. Make the forum visable to non members and that will create more interest.

we had to change the sight  from ChiefsCoalition to THE CC because of a period of down time but agree to your thoughts

The only thing that doesn’t concern me about this game is that Andy Reid and his coaching staff have been game planning for this one since the freaking schedule was announced. I am sick of being wrong so far this offseason with almost every prediction and proclamation I have uttered. No prediction! Aw fuck it. Chiefs win. Pick your score. Go chiefs go 

9 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I gotta be honest.  Not a fan of the Ravens.  Also gotta be honest, they always scare me.  Wish Hollywood was available.  

Chiefs 27 Ravens 21

What part scares ya?  The sub mediocre passing stats vs the Chiefs or the horrible record vs the Chiefs.

If you say the running you get smacked.

11 hours ago, xen said:

This is looking like a CJ game.  A lot of turnover on that OLine.  Spags gonna dust off the run blitzes as well.

Worthy needs to show what he's got.  Make them back off in coverage and let the underneath guys eat.

I think this is the key that most people aren't talking about - the Ravens starting OLine has only practiced together.  They didn't see any snaps in the preseason as a unit.  I fully expect Spags to exploit this, and it'll be fun to watch.

9 hours ago, xen said:

What part scares ya?  The sub mediocre passing stats vs the Chiefs or the horrible record vs the Chiefs.

that Orc at running back with fresh legs is the main thing also I saw last night that their Motto is "By any means necessary" sounds like they are out to hurt Patrick

11 hours ago, xen said:

I don't know.  I watch them play other teams and they seem invincible.  We seem to have their number, but I watch them dog walk the Dolphins 40 and the Lions by 30 and my tummy gets all tingly.  Spags seems to have it figured out I guess. 

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

that Orc at running back with fresh legs is the main thing also I saw last night that their Motto is "By any means necessary" sounds like they are out to hurt Patrick

Back when Derrick Henry was Derrick Henry I'm not sure that he wasn't the scariest man to ever play the position.  

Chiefs win handedly. Mahomes and company already got several reps under their belt from preseason. 

Lamar and the Ravens will come out slow. If they don't get their run game going they will be in serious trouble. 

Chiefs 27 Ravens 17

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I dunno how fresh his legs are. Ever since his 2000 yds and almost 400 carries in 2020 his ypc is down compared to when he was dominant.   Dude is 30 yrs old with a lot mileage on those legs he ain’t what he once was.  We’ve seen this before where teams try and play keep away.  Doesn’t work