36 minutes ago, dhitter said:

One wonders these past couple of years how the Chiefs have managed to win two Championships given how we never win rather it's  the other teams giving the game away.  🙄

Quite a difference from the always respectful and admiring way the Chiefs players and coaches always talk about their opponents after a game. It eliminates giving teams a revenge motive the next time they play us. I am certain they are coached to do that.  The Chiefs coaches teach their players everything, including fine points like that, not just on-the-field coaching.  We are so lucky.

38 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Quite a difference from the always respectful and admiring way the Chiefs players and coaches always talk about their opponents after a game. It eliminates giving teams a revenge motive the next time they play us. I am certain they are coached to do that.  The Chiefs coaches teach their players everything, including fine points like that, not just on-the-field coaching.  We are so lucky.

Well, it's easier to say nice things to your opponents after you've kicked the snot out of them.  If the Chiefs had lost the game, we'd all be talking about how the Chiefs blew it with drops, blown coverage, missed tackles, and failure to account for Lamar's scrambles.  It's good to be on the winning side. 

5 minutes ago, xen said:

200w (20).gif

When we beat him in the playoffs again, if someone asks him about that, he will just say that game one opener was not the best we had so his statement is true. Cuz you know, he said “if” that was the Chiefs best than good luck. I’m pretty sure a one touchdown and one Interception game is not Mahomes best. I’m pretty sure the number of the yards Jackson got running was not our defense’s best (nor Jackson’s worst). Travis Kelce‘s output was not our best. I do think that both teams could play better.

17 minutes ago, xen said:

200w (20).gif

Self awareness isn't strong there.  This team just won the last two super bowls.  That's a comment one could make after losing to the Dolphins or Bills, or literally any other "good" team that hasn't won anything.  I understand being salty, but that's just a moronic statement. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Well, it's easier to say nice things to your opponents after you've kicked the snot out of them.  If the Chiefs had lost the game, we'd all be talking about how the Chiefs blew it with drops, blown coverage, missed tackles, and failure to account for Lamar's scrambles.  It's good to be on the winning side. 

Sure is.

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

Self awareness isn't strong there.  This team just won the last two super bowls.  That's a comment one could make after losing to the Dolphins or Bills, or literally any other "good" team that hasn't won anything.  I understand being salty, but that's just a moronic statement. 

There's a reason for that.  He is a moron.

42 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Be glad that Mahomes survived the game.  That late hit out of bounds and the other one where the player dived at his knees show what the Ravens were willing to do to win the game/season.  Shades of Sean Payton?  

I was more upset that he decided to push the scrum pile to help Pacheco get the TD. 

53 minutes ago, Boone said:

I was more upset that he decided to push the scrum pile to help Pacheco get the TD. 

it was a lame attempt and I am doubtful had any real effect, if he is made of glass maybe he should play baseball

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Be glad that Mahomes survived the game.  That late hit out of bounds and the other one where the player dived at his knees show what the Ravens were willing to do to win the game/season.  Shades of Sean Payton?  

they wore shirts that said "by any means necessary"  I think they meant it

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

it was a lame attempt and I am doubtful had any real effect, if he is made of glass maybe he should play baseball

Tell me again why we haven't run a QB sneak in years. 

One thing I think we keep missing, Andy, pulled an Andy.  He really took his foot off the gas again with 11 or so minutes to go in the 4th.  I mean i get it, you are up by 2 scores and it's time to eat some clock, but I think it was too early to go into that shell.  It was run run, hope mahomes can deliver on 3rd.  It worked, a little, but another score on any of those drives, and it's not even close at the end.  Yeah there was one big drop I can remember, but really, I put some of the blame for the defensive effort on him, they were exhausted.