On 9/4/2024 at 10:51 AM, reesebobby said:

I gotta be honest.  Not a fan of the Ravens.  Also gotta be honest, they always scare me.  Wish Hollywood was available.  

Chiefs 27 Ravens 21

Damn dude you nailed it.

7 hours ago, xen said:

200w (20).gif

He really thinks this is the best we have?!? :lol: Let's see when Omenihu and Brown are back... and when Kingsley gets some more reps under him. 

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

Be glad that Mahomes survived the game.  That late hit out of bounds and the other one where the player dived at his knees show what the Ravens were willing to do to win the game/season.  Shades of Sean Payton?  

Oh, no, no. A Harbaugh team bending the rules or being zealous? Nah. ;)

20 hours ago, qnet said:

I don't mind their confidence but I wouldn't count on that being the best the Chiefs have. It's all just talk, they always talk.

The Chiefs just play.  The Ravens  devote more time to mouth workouts,. Usually every Wednesday, using up most of their morning practice. Their jaw muscles are highly developed.  Is there a penalty for biting an opponent? If not, we are in trouble.

15 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

One thing I think we keep missing, Andy, pulled an Andy.  He really took his foot off the gas again with 11 or so minutes to go in the 4th.  I mean i get it, you are up by 2 scores and it's time to eat some clock, but I think it was too early to go into that shell.  It was run run, hope mahomes can deliver on 3rd.  It worked, a little, but another score on any of those drives, and it's not even close at the end.  Yeah there was one big drop I can remember, but really, I put some of the blame for the defensive effort on him, they were exhausted.  

Andy plays 4th dimensional chess.  He went forward in time and saw that Likely's toe would just barely be out of bounds. This way, it crushed their soul. Andy is WAY ahead of everybody.

18 hours ago, Boone said:

I was more upset that he decided to push the scrum pile to help Pacheco get the TD. 

He decided that a tush push was in order. It should have been in a game against the Eagles, though.

53 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

458942148_1036257528503658_6306582761623

Not sure why Lamar decided he needed to slim down so much and be more quick and agile. Not good to be taking NFL hits regularly, only need to scramble when necessary. However a slimmed down Lamar is fast and quick as hell, more than the top receivers in the league I'd say 

20 minutes ago, Xavier said:

Not sure why Lamar decided he needed to slim down so much and be more quick and agile. Not good to be taking NFL hits regularly, only need to scramble when necessary. However a slimmed down Lamar is fast and quick as hell, more than the top receivers in the league I'd say 

Because he's a subpar passer and always will be, so he doesn't really have much of a choice.

4 hours ago, xen said:

Because he's a subpar passer and always will be, so he doesn't really have much of a choice.

Agreed, but they still went and hosted the AFC championship last year and went 14-3. I thought he improved as a passer and would build on it but like Nick said, he did the opposite looks like. Lmao

11 minutes ago, Xavier said:

Agreed, but they still went and hosted the AFC championship last year and went 14-3. I thought he improved as a passer and would build on it but like Nick said, he did the opposite looks like. Lmao

If not for a zay flowers fumble and a guy with too long of toes they probably beat us twice in a row and win a super bowl

26 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

If not for a zay flowers fumble and a guy with too long of toes they probably beat us twice in a row and win a super bowl

B.S. 

they were down by 10 at the time of that fumble and tons of time left.  Reminder Lamar threw an int on their next possession.  And Pat had the ball last with several minutes left.  Instead of chewing clock you don't think he'd have marched down and scored if needed?  lol to that.

And old long toe was down 7 at the time of that play.

And he'd have choked in the superbowl anyway. 

You have an unhealthy obsession with Lamar.

16 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Bro, love ya, but what makes you think the chiefs don’t win even if Zay scores? Or that toe is in, the Chiefs don’t stop the two point ? Or win in over time?? The chiefs literally do the unthinkable and rise to the occasion… 

21 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Bro, love ya, but what makes you think the chiefs don’t win even if Zay scores? Or that toe is in, the Chiefs don’t stop the two point ? Or win in over time?? The chiefs literally do the unthinkable and rise to the occasion… 

I think anyone that was watching Thursday thinks that the ravens don't convert a 2 point conversion.  We were gassed. The other game maybe not. We find ways to win.  But I think it's also fair to say that we aren't kicking there ass so bad as to pretend that they are not a serious problem in spite of Lamar's shortcomings as a passer.  The games are tough games that could go either way. Love you too btw

Just now, reesebobby said:

I think anyone that was watching Thursday thinks that the ravens convert a 2 point conversion.  We were gassed. The other maybe not. We find ways to win.  But I think it's also fair to say that we aren't kicking there ass so bad as to pretend that they are not a serious problem in spite of Lamar's shortcomings as a passer.  The games are tough games that could go either way. Love you too btw

Maybe. They were gassed in the superbowl and then, Chris jones … ;)