8 hours ago, Calichief said:

Maybe. They were gassed in the superbowl and then, Chris jones … ;) 

And CJ was gassed more than anyone. Andy was on the sidelines begging him to get back in and he said he needed another play to catch his breath. He barely made it out on the fateful pressure on Purdy play... but to be completely honest, the SF OL blew their assignments and left the door wide open for the best DT in football to rush untouched.

Sometimes it's just better to be lucky. Lord knows we've had our share of bad luck... so I'll take it.

10 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I think anyone that was watching Thursday thinks that the ravens don't convert a 2 point conversion.  We were gassed. The other game maybe not. We find ways to win.  But I think it's also fair to say that we aren't kicking there ass so bad as to pretend that they are not a serious problem in spite of Lamar's shortcomings as a passer.  The games are tough games that could go either way. Love you too btw

It's the NFL.  They have a terrific roster top to bottom with great players up and down the roster. They have a run heavy scheme in a league where all the defenses are built to stop the pass.  They have the best running QB in NFL history.  Of course they're in the games.

The have one of the worst passing QB's* in NFL history.  Of course they don't win when it matters.

* don't believe me?  He has 6000 fewer career yards than our backup qb.  If he couldn't run he'd have been out of a job 4 years ago.

7 hours ago, mex said:

And CJ was gassed more than anyone. Andy was on the sidelines begging him to get back in and he said he needed another play to catch his breath. He barely made it out on the fateful pressure on Purdy play... but to be completely honest, the SF OL blew their assignments and left the door wide open for the best DT in football to rush untouched.

Sometimes it's just better to be lucky. Lord knows we've had our share of bad luck... so I'll take it.

Giving the ravens a lot of credit. Chiefs rise to the occasion is all I’m saying 

24 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

What is all this trash I am reading about Kyle van Noy bitching about the chiefs medical staff not helping him quickly enough. Doesn’t the visiting team bring their own medical support on the road?

Coming from a team that is coached to injure players they can't stop? That's rich.