Seattle Seahawks @ Kansas City Chiefs. Who Will Win?

I am going to take the Chiefs to win this game vs. the Seattle Seahawks

Why?

Both of these teams are very similar. They both have a great defense. They both have outstanding running backs. They are both terrible in the pass and Seattle has a slightly better overall offense than the Chiefs. I'm taking the Chiefs in this game because of home field advantage. It will be loud on Sunday in this game knowing that it is Seattle coming in who thinks that they have louder fans than we do. I think that it will be a defensive game Sunday and it will be a score of just over thirty points. The Chiefs will have to get off to a quick start in order to beat this Seattle team because if they don't get in a rythem quickly, then it will be tough later in the game to go down and score against the Seattle defense when it really matters. I think that the Chiefs can get off to a great start in Arrowhead and win this game against the defending super bowl champions. They will have to bring their A game though because the Seahawks will mean business and if they can get their offense going, then the Chiefs could also be out of it early. I do think that it will be a close game and the Chiefs come out with the bigger end of the stick at the end.

I like the Chiefs as well Jr. We have had great luck against defending SB champs at AH. Including the most recent ones, Pittsburgh in 2009 and the epic win over GB in 2011.

5 of the last six actually.

KC will be fired up to measure themselves..

Are these plays that Seattle would execute (as in Kyle Orton's passes were the reason they lost) or was our defense that good?

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2014/11/nathaniel_hackett_says_kansas_city_chiefs_challenged_kyle_orton_buffalo_bills_to.html#incart_story_package

Looked like Orton had guys open underneath on 1st and 2nd down.., Third down the receiver just missed it.., 4th down was just a bad pass.., Seattle converts at least two of those in my opinion..,

We have a secret weapon.  Our head coach is much better than theirs.  Truly.  Home field is nice, too.  Santos has been great, but I worry about a Brazilian playing in cold weather.  The ball is not going to carry, and many of Santos' kickoffs are a bit short even in the best circumstances.  Both teams are built similarly, but the Seahawks are further along in their program.

I call it a tossup, because we have a head coach who knows exactly what plays to put in the playbook this week. I have a feeling that our fullback, Sherman, and DAT are going to be big factors on Sunday.  Bowe, also. Overpursuit by the Seahawks could put Alex Smith in a good position to scramble for a few first downs. Should be fun if we continue avoiding mistakes. 

I am looking forward to the Sunday night game with the Broncos.  I'll be at that game, which of course, guarantees us a win.  I don't think I am going to eat from the concession areas, though.    :lol:

RENTON, Wash. -- The team that wins Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium between the Seattle Seahawks and the Kansas City Chiefs should feel good about its chances of making the playoffs. And the team that doesn’t win? Not as much. 

Both the Seahawks and Chiefs enter the game 6-3. ESPN Stats & Information reveals that under the current playoff format, which dates to 1990, 84 percent of teams to start 7-3 went on to make the postseason. 

The losing team still had a better than 50/50 shot to make the playoffs, but the percentage drops to 61 percent for 6-4 teams. 

The Seahawks were 9-1 after 10 games last season. Sunday’s game starts a brutal six-game stretch where the Seahawks face teams that have a combined record of 39-15. That’s a .722 winning percentage, giving Seattle the toughest remaining schedule of any team in the league. 

So losing Sunday and falling to 6-4 might be a little tougher than it looks. But the Seahawks control their own destiny with five NFC West games remaining, including two with division-leading Arizona and two with San Francisco.

Too much Marshawn Lynch. This guy can run. An Earl Campbell type guy. We are weakest on defense betweeen the tackles. Sets up the play action. Wilson playing pretty well. And we have another togh d to face. Don't think tomorrow is our day.

Too much Marshawn Lynch. This guy can run. An Earl Campbell type guy. We are weakest on defense betweeen the tackles. Sets up the play action. Wilson playing pretty well. And we have another togh d to face. Don't think tomorrow is our day.

Their team is built to take advantage of the noise there. On the road, they are 2-2 this season. They have some guys beat up. We have a genius playcaller in Reid. I would give us at least an even chance.

You mean Wilson running very well. His passing has not been good especially the last 3 weeks. It all hinges on stopping the run. If Chiefs do a decent job there then they should win.

Too much Marshawn Lynch. This guy can run. An Earl Campbell type guy. We are weakest on defense betweeen the tackles. Sets up the play action. Wilson playing pretty well. And we have another togh d to face. Don't think tomorrow is our da

You mean Wilson running very well. His passing has not been good especially the last 3 weeks. It all hinges on stopping the run. If Chiefs do a decent job there then they should win.

No Goldent Tate, no Percy Harvin.

Chiefs have played good physical opponents most of this season. That creates toughness. Winning those creates confidence. I think the KC defense starts creating more turnovers and we continue to win time of possession, field position and a low scoring game.     Having Berry back should start paying off TODAY. Chiefs 23. Hawks 17

CHIEFS- 27

SEAHAWKS- 13

The Chiefs at Arrowhead, you have to pick the Chiefs!! This is a much better team then the one we seen week one. I don't think the Chiefs lose another game this year and break the 13-3 curse as well as win a playoff game and that puts us in the AFC Championship at Arrowhead or Foxboro unless the Patriots lose another game.

Archived