Chiefs Bengals GameDay Thread

For the first time since 2003, we start with 2 home games.  Another big game with possible playoff and tie breaker implications.  Sounds like Joe is fully recovered but we will know more after Sunday.  They are one of the few teams that has given us trouble lately.

Bengals = Worst helmets in the league.  Except for the Panthers, Jags, Falcons and possibly Commanders (although they are growing on me)

Who Dey Cheer = Way worse than Tomahawk Chop.  I think that could be the difference in this one. 

35 to 27 Chiefs

Edited by xen
Adjusted title

So this is what I have had to say about the Bengals since they scrambled Trent Green's egg...

Fuck those Bengals.

They have issues...Chase won't commit to playing, saying "it's his decision", even though Tee Higgins is hurt.  Not a team guy.  I hate the Bengals even more than I hate the Donks.

So Fuck those Bengals.  Fuck em in the ass with a big rubber dick, then break it off and beat them with it!  -George Carlin

27 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Great to see them lose, but they have a history of slow starts.  They'll be up for the game in "Burrowhead".

Yep. Why I am glad to have them early like this in game 2. They always seem to start off at 500 or below, then get hot.

The Bengals certainly don't want to go 0-2. I just don't think the Bengals can control the Chiefs offense. Chiefs left a lot of meat on the bone against Baltimore. Gonna have the mini bye. Maybe Hollywood is back. I think the Chiefs put the conference (and the league) on notice.

If we can beat the bengals... we'll be in the driver's seat after just week #2. Bengals looked mediocre today. We have the potential to hammer them and set the record straight.

1 minute ago, mex said:

If we can beat the bengals... we'll be in the driver's seat after just week #2. Bengals looked mediocre today. We have the potential to hammer them and set the record straight.

Chargers will be 2-0 next week. They play the panthers I think. Chiefs will get this one. Theylll separate when they start playing division opponents. None of them look good. 

6 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Chargers will be 2-0 next week. They play the panthers I think. Chiefs will get this one. Theylll separate when they start playing division opponents. None of them look good. 

agree on separating... but 2-0 vs the raiders and panthers does not a resume make

17 hours ago, Calichief said:

I'm not so sure.  Chargers won but they didn't look great.  Oakland was in control before fumbling twice and then Pierce went full on panzy and punted it on 4th and 1 from their 45.   Panthers are terrible for sure, but I don't think the Chargers are very good either. 

7 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I'm not so sure.  Chargers won but they didn't look great.  Oakland was in control before fumbling twice and then Pierce went full on panzy and punted it on 4th and 1 from their 45.   Panthers are terrible for sure, but I don't think the Chargers are very good either. 

Nothing about the chargers scare me. And I didn’t say they were good. But they’ll beat the crappy teams. Next week, after they are 2-0, expect the chargers could win the division talk to start .. lol 

Notoriously slow starters....the Bungles looked bad in week 1. Two turnovers, sloppy tackling and Burrow barely threw the ball beyond a few yards. By many accounts they looked like a team struggling to find their way. However, no one should bank on that being the team the Chiefs face on Sunday. Bengals hate, hate, hate the Chiefs and always seem to give them trouble. They likely will find a way to circle the wagons and make it a game. When is the last time either of these teams won by more than a FG? 

Fuck the Bengals.

My hope is that, after the loss at the hands of the Chiefs this week, they all spiral out of control and eventually end up giving hand jobs for pocket change behind a filthy dumpster in an abandoned Kmart parking lot.

But that's just me.