Chiefs Bengals GameDay Thread

3 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

Fuck the Bengals.

My hope is that, after the loss at the hands of the Chiefs this week, they all spiral out of control and eventually end up giving hand jobs for pocket change behind a filthy dumpster in an abandoned Kmart parking lot.

But that's just me.

Address for the Kmart? Lol

1 hour ago, West said:

Reid has been pretty coy about it in his pressers since the Ravens Game.

Ideally, Hollywood is healthy enough to play without risking re-injury.

If it comes down to being cautious, that is a better call for the long haul.

I call it the EB Scenario

7 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

Fuck the Bengals.

My hope is that, after the loss at the hands of the Chiefs this week, they all spiral out of control and eventually end up giving hand jobs for pocket change behind a filthy dumpster in an abandoned Kmart parking lot.

But that's just me.

Make it a Popeye's Chicken dumpster, and I'm 100% onboard. 

10 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

I’d sit Brown until he is 100%. Let the other guys get into rhythm. I think the Bengals are out of sync for a few more weeks. Atlanta is not a strong team.

Agree, but I doubt the Bengals will play as badly as they did against the Pats.  KC will need to be at the top of their game and if Hollywood can go, then they should use him.  Recall that the Chiefs played a horrible game on Christmas day and never lost again so look at the Bengals as having a down time and be prepared to get their best. 

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Agree, but I doubt the Bengals will play as badly as they did against the Pats.  KC will need to be at the top of their game and if Hollywood can go, then they should use him.  Recall that the Chiefs played a horrible game on Christmas day and never lost again so look at the Bengals as having a down time and be prepared to get their best. 

The big difference is their diva WR is divaing and if Higgins is out they struggle passing I think.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

As usual...

If we run the ball more than 20 times we'll win...Otherwise Pat will be throwing into 7 and 8 man umbrella coverages and the game will be close.....again.

Maybe you have it backwards.  If the Chiefs are winning, they will run it 20+ times.  Time for Perine to take it to his former team?

49 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Maybe you have it backwards.  If the Chiefs are winning, they will run it 20+ times.  Time for Perine to take it to his former team?

nope...I think they need to run the ball 20+ times to win.

Burrows wrist may still be giving him trouble as their were several shots of him flexing it and trying to loosen it up.  Also seen some clips of him checking down instead of waiting for the play to develop.  Looked like he was hearing footsteps.  Used to be he would stand in and take shots but I’m wondering if he isn’t starting to get happy feet.  

The recipe is there. Pats ran pretty well against the Bungles. Feed Pacheco and Steele. Looks like Hollywood won't suit up but I'd say the same for Tee Higgins. Not having Higgins is a greater detriment to Cincy. McDuffie shadows Chase. Burrow isn't a running threat like Lamar. I think the defense does a better job locking things down. Plus I'm not sure Burrow's hand isn't still bothering him. Chiefs by 10.

5 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

Burrows wrist may still be giving him trouble as their were several shots of him flexing it and trying to loosen it up.  Also seen some clips of him checking down instead of waiting for the play to develop.  Looked like he was hearing footsteps.  Used to be he would stand in and take shots but I’m wondering if he isn’t starting to get happy feet.  

Orlando Brown will do that to you.

3 hours ago, dhitter said:

The recipe is there. Pats ran pretty well against the Bungles. Feed Pacheco and Steele. Looks like Hollywood won't suit up but I'd say the same for Tee Higgins. Not having Higgins is a greater detriment to Cincy. McDuffie shadows Chase. Burrow isn't a running threat like Lamar. I think the defense does a better job locking things down. Plus I'm not sure Burrow's hand isn't still bothering him. Chiefs by 10.

hell, give it to Perinne and let him have a career day against his old team!