Chiefs Bengals GameDay Thread

This looks like our offense form last year.  Stupid turnovers and then on the most important drive of the half down 6 we leave our rookie LT against their best defensive and really only game changing defender on back to back plays.  The first one Mahomes got it off but we decided to do it again.  Yikes this team wasn't ready to play.  Putting our D in a tough position twice.   Hopefully they can get it together after half.   Would hate to lose to this team like this. 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

This looks like our offense form last year.  Stupid turnovers and then on the most important drive of the half down 6 we leave our rookie LT against their best defensive and really only game changing defender on back to back plays.  The first one Mahomes got it off but we decided to do it again.  Yikes this team wasn't ready to play.  Putting our D in a tough position twice.   Hopefully they can get it together after half.   Would hate to lose to this team like this. 

Worthy 5 Yards Kelce 5 yards on 3 targets.. Yep its the same story. Dink and dunk. Got one deep play off to Rice.This team will miss Hollywood. So far Worthy is a non factor.

22 minutes ago, Boone said:

Outside of the one angle that showed Chase pulled, from every other viewpoint made it look like PI. Savvy veteran play, honestly.

Not sure what view you are talking about.  McDuffie turns his head well before and is in perfect position.  Sure they were being a little handsy but McDuffie isn't grabbing or pushing.  It was perfectly played, Chase fell down and pulled McDuffie on him.  Horrible call from just about every angle.

1 minute ago, ThreePeat said:

Worthy 5 Yards Kelce 5 yards on 3 targets.. Yep its the same story. Dink and dunk. Got one deep play off to Rice.This team will miss Hollywood. So far Worthy is a non factor.

Didn't entirely mean it like that.  Meant that we had careless turnovers every week that made winning so much harder.  The failure to do whats working if its boring or mundane instead of pounding the ball down their throat until they stopped it which would open those deep shots.  Plus a few long sustained drives that featured the run would gas that D and open things up.  We just make it so difficult on ourselves.  Hendrickson is their CJ95 and we leave him along vs a rookie LT who has some struggles last week.  Both plays Pacheco could have chipped him and still got in the flat. 

Oh well.  We are still in the game and I'm sure we will look crisp after halftime.  Go Chiefs!

It's still early. I don't want the Chiefs to lose, but it's only the second game, and the Bengals need this game. I knew it would be tough. Let's just see what they do after the half. Kingsley is struggling, and hopefully they can get in some help.

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Not sure what view you are talking about.  McDuffie turns his head well before and is in perfect position.  Sure they were being a little handsy but McDuffie isn't grabbing or pushing.  It was perfectly played, Chase fell down and pulled McDuffie on him.  Horrible call from just about every angle.

If Kelce did the same, you'd have no issue. 

The game is within reach, at this point KC is just beating themselves and shouldn't expect any help from the refs. 

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

It's still early. I don't want the Chiefs to lose, but it's only the second game, and the Bengals need this game. I knew it would be tough. Let's just see what they do after the half. Kingsley is struggling, and hopefully they can get in some help.

100% agree.  Just hate losing when you gift them 10 of their 16 points.  We don't even making it easy on ourselves we just gift them two turnovers in their territory.  So frustrating.  I know we will lose games but I would prefer to lose by the other team playing good enough to beat us not we helping them beat us.