Chiefs Bengals GameDay Thread

Hendrickson is the only one on D putting any pressure on Mahomes and we repeatedly leave Kingsley alone.  Then he holds and negates a huge play.  I know we gotta roll with the rookie mistakes but after last possession there should be a guy there every play to help.  Max protect.  Need some Mahomes magic.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Hendrickson is the only one on D putting any pressure on Mahomes and we repeatedly leave Kingsley alone.  Then he holds and negates a huge play.  I know we gotta roll with the rookie mistakes but after last possession there should be a guy there every play to help.  Max protect.  Need some Mahomes magic.

WINNER!!

3 minutes ago, Boone said:

Breathe. Give the rookie a chance to learn with reps. 

I agree there will be rookie mistakes but its going on three possessions that his guy is crippling our O.  At what point do you line up a TE and have him help.   Play after play, after play Hendrickson is in Mahomes lap and no adjustment in protection or calls.  We are losing a game at this point because we can't get out of our own way with TO's and horrid play calling. 

D has to be gassed with no help from the O this half.  Need them to step up one more time!  Lets go D.