6 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Chenal played really well.  He has to get up at the end of the game though unless he is seriously seriously hurt.  That was a big help to the no time put ravens.  He balled though. And we need him to. 

Friggen love chenal. Highest graded LB in playoffs last year. We need to really think about Bolton as much as I hate to say it. Looked slow. 

1 hour ago, Holmes4six! said:

Friggen love chenal. Highest graded LB in playoffs last year. We need to really think about Bolton as much as I hate to say it. Looked slow. 

IMO, we should let Bolton walk. Many say he's the QB of our defense, but we have a guy who is just as smart already in Tranquill

3 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

I think you let Bolton walk and Chenal takes his place. Then draft a fast guy in round three next year to learn from Tranquill

10 hours ago, ChiefThunder said:

IMO, we should let Bolton walk. Many say he's the QB of our defense, but we have a guy who is just as smart already in Tranquill

Drew is already on contract for 2 more years and is 29 and is on the books for 3 year $19M IF Bolton would settle for such a type of payday he's too good to let pass other than that bottom line I think it's all a 1 game over reaction but in Spags/Veach I trust

Chenal is wrecking it but let's pump the brakes a bit.  He's a true Sam.  He can't play MLB as he makes Bolton look awesome playing back in coverage by comparison.  

A game like this vs a heavy rushing team is made for a guy like Chenal to excel.  But he's still normally a part time player for now.

Let's see what they do with him against a pass heavy team and we'll see how much he's improved.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Drew is already on contract for 2 more years and is 29 and is on the books for 3 year $19M IF Bolton would settle for such a type of payday he's too good to let pass other than that bottom line I think it's all a 1 game over reaction but in Spags/Veach I trust

2nd game is where we should look much better. Teams that may lose will do well in all season after game 1 a lot of times and vice versa.