8 hours ago, mex said:

What a fucking waste. Even if he makes it back for the post-season, he won't have much time to develop a rhythm with Patrick. He'll just be out there.

He is a pro.  He runs good routes and catches the ball.  He will be a big addition if he makes it.  Look what we were dealing with last year.  Guys had all year to build that "rhythm" and that didn't matter much at all because they couldn't catch or be relied on to run correct routes.

We just don't know. I'm hearing there are possibly a couple different ways the surgery could go. One less evasive than the other. If it's the more evasive than the season is probably done. If the lesser? Than a shot he is back this year.

Signing Juju has become a very important signing.  I know he dropped that TD but he won't drop many of those and he already has Mahomes trust.  Crazy two years ago he was the main option at wr and now he is the 3rd option.   All we had last year was Rice and now we have Worthy and Juju to pair with him.  We might not have the talent we had when we had Hill and Watkins now that Brown is likely down for most of the regular season we still have a more than competent offense to three peat.

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Signing Juju has become a very important signing.  I know he dropped that TD but he won't drop many of those and he already has Mahomes trust.  Crazy two years ago he was the main option at wr and now he is the 3rd option.   All we had last year was Rice and now we have Worthy and Juju to pair with him.  We might not have the talent we had when we had Hill and Watkins now that Brown is likely down for most of the regular season we still have a more than competent offense to three peat.

4th option at best.

Trav

Rice

Worthy

Debatable who is 4th

Juju?  Gray?  Watson?

Probably will be very matchup dependent who gets the targets.

2 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

I’d guess Justyn Ross is brought up?

I think Andy said they'll stick at receiver but who knows.  No other receiver on the PS can do what Hollywood does so I guess they may reinforce elsewhere?

Speculation from Redbeard that they elevate Remigio for returns and focus Mecole on the WR snaps.....

On the surgery for Hollywood, I do not know if they will put in a pin or not.....time for Bil/Fumbles to give us his thoughts.

Also of note, the Chiefs had an Ophthalmologist to the Ravens 12 mins after they were asked......(Source: Chiefs Website - See yesterday's presser)

Seems the Raven's player should worry about the Raven's training staff....

45 minutes ago, West said:

Speculation from Redbeard that they elevate Remigio for returns and focus Mecole on the WR snaps.....

On the surgery for Hollywood, I do not know if they will put in a pin or not.....time for Bil/Fumbles to give us his thoughts.

Also of note, the Chiefs had an Ophthalmologist to the Ravens 12 mins after they were asked......(Source: Chiefs Website - See yesterday's presser)

Seems the Raven's player should worry about the Raven's training staff....

Don't go messing up Van Noy's "I'm a victim" story with facts now...

The more I think about this brown situation the more it sucks balls. 
at least worthy can take the top off. Hopefully hardman can do that also. 
I’d like to see Wiley and call up Remingo. Need one of these guys to go off in a game and that will for D coordinators to think a little.