The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Week 2 version.

The good....2-0 record against two of the hardest teams on this year's schedule.  Regardless of how they won, they found a way, and good teams do that, even on a day when they lose the turnover battle.

The bad....the middle of the field defense.  It is atrocious. The Chiefs have had issues with this in previous years, but perhaps they are missing Willie Gay's speed and athleticism more than they thought they would.

The ugly....Lamar Jackson's nasty mug and Joe Burrow's fruity hair.  Fuck those guys.

On to Atlanta.  I'm praying for another 8 TD game! (Remember when Priest and Derrick Blaylock went off for 8 rushing TD's?)

And, lest we forget....

Fuck the Falcons!

39 minutes ago, nmchiefsfan said:

From the look of yesterday's game against the Cowboys, the Saints may be the hardest team the Chiefs face this season!!  Hopefully it is more with Dallas sucking!!  2 big wins to start the season is great for the Chiefs though!  Love the head to head tie breakers against two quality AFC opponents!

My preseason picks have them and Texans as loses..not sure I am being unrealistic

24 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

My preseason picks have them and Texans as loses..not sure I am being unrealistic

..and the Niners.  They will be wanting revenge and have all the weapons.  Depending on injuries, the Chiefs could lose four or five games.  They will beat some tough future opponent and offset that with a blown game to some cupcake.  N.O., SFO, HOU, PIT, and one of the LAC games would be my guesses as most likely losses.  If Hollywood, Pacheco, and Omenihu are 100% by playoff time, their chances are still good. 

1 hour ago, nmchiefsfan said:

From the look of yesterday's game against the Cowboys, the Saints may be the hardest team the Chiefs face this season!!  Hopefully it is more with Dallas sucking!!  2 big wins to start the season is great for the Chiefs though!  Love the head to head tie breakers against two quality AFC opponents!

Dallas has given up over 90 points in their last two home games. 

1 hour ago, artsy said:

The way its starting to look now, you might want to include the Faiders and Chargers. Both teams are playing hard. 

Chargers played 2 less inferior teams. We will see as conf games are always tough, but not seeing anything just yet.