Chiefs Falcons

Watching this game and noticing the falcons dline is not good. Neither stopping the run or pass rushing. 

in theory we should be able move the ball at will even with the injuries. 
but you know how that goes….

they do have a great secondary 

looks like cousins is reluctant to go deep. Should be able to dominate this game 

21 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Watching this game and noticing the falcons dline is not good. Neither stopping the run or pass rushing. 

in theory we should be able move the ball at will even with the injuries. 
but you know how that goes….

they do have a great secondary 

looks like cousins is reluctant to go deep. Should be able to dominate this game 

We won’t. Chiefs will give us all heart attacks and win by one score. 

The Falcons have some talent and are scrappy. I suspect the Chiefs will win, but who knows? I watched many of their games last season (no choice, LOL). They would be doing well, and all of a sudden, some stupid shit would happen, LOL. That was a nice win for them. I have a lot of friends down here in ATL who are Falcons fans, so I'm happy for them. 

On 9/17/2024 at 12:39 PM, jetlord said:

Spags had better figure out a way to contain TEs and get some pressure on the QB.  The Eagles seemed to give Cousins all day to throw and that's a killer if the Chiefs don't get more pressure.  

This^^^

Spags might wanna have a gameplan for one Mr. Kyle Pitts. He is much better than Likely and Gosecki...

2 hours ago, artsy said:

This^^^

Spags might wanna have a gameplan for one Mr. Kyle Pitts. He is much better than Likely and Gosecki...

After his first season he has disappointed since. Maybe Cousins can get more out of him this year?