Xavier Worthy

11 hours ago, Xavier said:

Disappointing game against the Bengals to say the least. 

Anyone here think he's undersized and won't succeed? It's a real possibility

sorry that makes me laugh  especially because that was the knock on him and why he fell to where he did. He needs another year to Bulk up which might mean he runs a poultry 4.22 next time . Ya cant tackle what ya cant catch and he has the one thing you cant coach..speed.

Bungols always give the chiefs fits these recent years. They are the Chiefs' Red Baron and no one player is going to change that.

th?id=OIP.3PrifkF_YVHDXWL-emrldgAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

He's had very few targets and the Cincy game was more on Mahomes, Suamataia, and the play calling than on Worthy.  Losing Brown has thrown off the whole offensive scheme for a while and Worthy was considered more of a threat than a target this early in the season.  Don't come down too hard on Xavier (the poster, not the player).  All Worthy has done so far is a gadget play and a busted coverage.  Not taking away from his contributions, but I think the Chiefs will bring him along slowly and we won't see his potential until later in the season, especially if Brown comes back 100%.

I was on the road for the Bengals and listening to Mitch.  Sounds like there were times that he was getting abused at the line of scrimmage.  That (and durability) was the most common concern.  Maybe a learning curve and probably the downside that you are going to get that goes along with all of the upside.  Seems like they will figure it out.  

15 hours ago, Xavier said:

Disappointing game against the Bengals to say the least. 

Anyone here think he's undersized and won't succeed? It's a real possibility

Absolutely not. Pat underthrew that ball so bad. He didn’t even have a chance to run. Gotta put that out there. He only had a couple of targets my man. He’s gonna be electric 

6 hours ago, Calichief said:

Absolutely not. Pat underthrew that ball so bad. He didn’t even have a chance to run. Gotta put that out there. He only had a couple of targets my man. He’s gonna be electric 

The one INT was an absolute stud catch. Dude had him a day in spite of the schmack talk. Gotta give him credit.

16 hours ago, mex said:

The one INT was an absolute stud catch. Dude had him a day in spite of the schmack talk. Gotta give him credit.

Honestly that was a rookie mistake.  He should have taken an inside release with that coverage.  He'll learn.

I think Reid is trying to bring him on slowly and keep him healthy at the same time. LOL.

No routes across the middle of the field, screens or anything that puts him in jeopardy of getting hit by LBs or Defensive Linemen...