Kill oakland

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll win, but a potential trap game because of our weariness after today and short prep time.  I would love to see us play them after being well rested and prepared, though. Well get to see that later.  

Oakland is a team that deserves forever to be beaten to a bloody pulp, then fed to the fishes.

National Game so no let down. Raiders really stink. 6 sacks and 42-3 KC.

From what I saw their defense can get up for it. SD's TD came on a fumble on Choakland's first drive. So pretty much you can tell their offense will shoot themselves in the foot from time to time. Carr does't have any real bond with his wideouts, and the ball gets away from him quite often. 

It's on the road. It's on short rest. Oakland's coaching for their jobs. The rookie QB is more ready. We are riding high to a potential trap game. We could be more beat up, physically drained. It's a divisional matchup with a rivalrous history. With all that any given Sunday (or Thursday), is there somebody else you'd rather play on a short week?

Maybe Jacksonville, but they've fought. The Rams lost to us, but have beaten Seattle, SF, and Denver. Tampa Bay isn't scary, but neither is Oakland, unless we let up, which then everybody would be scary. Chicago can f' up or put up. Atlanta, too.

If we have to play a road game on a short week after a physical matchup, there are worse teams with better records I'd rather not play. Stay tough and healthy, Chiefs and focus. Don't overthink or under-prepare.

Oakland had lots of cap space. They used that money to pay for old free agents. They are now one of the oldest teams in the league. Al Davis' ghost must be running the show,. 

They are a moribund franchise.  They have no future.  The lack of any hope for a future will be obvious Thursday night.  Houston spent the last game playing back to help stop The Beast.  This week, he will be all over that rookie QB who will be so flustered and confused, he may fake an injury to get out of the last part of the game. They will not be able to hold any kind of pocket against Poe. Their defense will not be able to handle Smith, Charles, Kelce and Davis.  We will find and exploit their weaknesses faster than they can say "Al Davis."  If you watched post game comments, Reid and our guys have already accepted the challenge and will be in the film room this morning and throughout the day and night and in training room getting ready for this.  This will be no trap game.  Well...I take that back.  This game will be a "vermin trap" game.

The funny part will be watching all the sports writers play up Oakland and their chances the next four days in order to get the media ratings up to protect their profit.  They won't care, as long as their boner pill sponsors get their viewers.  The only people who need boner pills are old enough to remember when Oakland was a real football team.

Quote by Bill.. "The only people who need boner pills are old enough to remember when Oakland was a real football team."

Damn... :(  I remember when Oakland beat Minnesota In the Super Bowl..  They won 32-14 I think.

Wow!  You ARE old.  Not like me.  

Of course, they have won two more world championships than the Chiefs.  But Oakland was never a real football team, only a gang of thugs and criminals.

They are a moribund franchise.  They have no future.  The lack of any hope for a future will be obvious Thursday night.  Houston spent the last game playing back to help stop The Beast.  This week, he will be all over that rookie QB who will be so flustered and confused, he may fake an injury to get out of the last part of the game. They will not be able to hold any kind of pocket against Poe. Their defense will not be able to handle Smith, Charles, Kelce and Davis.  We will find and exploit their weaknesses faster than they can say "Al Davis."  If you watched post game comments, Reid and our guys have already accepted the challenge and will be in the film room this morning and throughout the day and night and in training room getting ready for this.  This will be no trap game.  Well...I take that back.  This game will be a "vermin trap" game.

The funny part will be watching all the sports writers play up Oakland and their chances the next four days in order to get the media ratings up to protect their profit.  They won't care, as long as their boner pill sponsors get their viewers.  The only people who need boner pills are old enough to remember when Oakland was a real football team.

you know NOBODY hates Oakland like I do. But the have nothing to lose and would love to beat us on a national stage. If ever there was a trap game for th Chiefs, this is the g a me.

you know NOBODY hates Oakland like I do. But the have nothing to lose and would love to beat us on a national stage. If ever there was a trap game for th Chiefs, this is the g a me.

Naaaah. But I know you are saying that only because your doing so has been good luck for us. You are just superstitious.

Archived