Oakland Game Thread

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why our team will never compete. WE dont have a qb that can make big throws.  Alex is way to timid. He just refuses to go downfield if a WR isnt 10 yards open!.

He just wont do it. At least let Bowe make a play on the ball, but nope.  Cassle at least did that much lol (no i dont want cassel back in anywahs shape or form and i think Alex is better, but geez He's frustrating as a QB>)

Defense couldn't hold. That shocked me the most

I warned everyone about their ball control offense

be great, but i think we won tthe TOP in the game.

The offense was a dumpsterfire til the end of the game.  This is all on Alex Smith. He needs to be able to Do SOMETHING down field more.  He refuses to let anyone make a play downfield. I counted numberous times were the WR was wide the F open and he just wont let it go. Bowe had one where it was a 10 yard slant and had the Linebacker beat easy. NO throw alex pulls it down and runs for 1 yard

Smith better learn to push the ball

What a reality check

The only thing Smith did wrong was not finding Bowe on that 3rd and Goal. Other than that, the rain screwed us over. 17-3 was too much. I like the fight we still had nonetheless. Defense was just too gassed at the end.

alex would be well served if he had a receiver that could go deep...and if said receiver could catch the ball...well that would be fabulous!!!

dont matter, hw wont throw it.  There are many many time during a game where alex is looking right at the WR in the middle of the field with no one there and he wont throw it!   

Look somewhere in the 2nd quarter i thin in the play i explained above.  There was NO ONe that was in 5 yards of bowe and the 1 guy was a linebacker, but he just wont let it go.  40 yard gain easy, i wont say TD, because well Bowe's not fast, but  Cost us points.

well the lead with 5 minutes to go, and the other team at the 20 and we couldnt get a stop.. thats not on alex..

he got us back into a game we where down by two touchdowns, and we managed to take the lead..

dont blame Alex.. in the conditions he played o.k.

well the lead with 5 minutes to go, and the other team at the 20 and we couldnt get a stop.. thats not on alex..

he got us back into a game we where down by two touchdowns, and we managed to take the lead..

THANK YOU!

Carr seemed to make some nice downfield throws when he needed too in the same conditions with probably crappier WR's.  

Archived