Chiefs are Frauds once again

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dink and dunk exposed by the worst team in the NFL. Its wait until next year again. We should have drafted Carr.

Shut

The

Fuck

Up

It's a loss, we win a few and all of the sudden you're expecting a super bowl?

Guest Chieftain

One game does not make a season. Plus its not like the Chiefs got blown out by the Raiders. Time to bounce back and beat the Broncos next week.

I'm not going to go all postal on the Chiefs. I chose them as my team and I guess I am stuck with them. I said prior to today that KC has a way of getting my hopes up only to dash them on the rocks of failed expectations. Tonight is another chapter in this team disappointing its fan base. 2000...KC faced an 0-11 Chargers team and wound up being their only win of the season. History has a way of repeating itself. Would not surprise me if this were Oakland's only win...and it had to be against the Chiefs. Of course it did. Playoff teams find ways to win this game. Regardless of what the record is, the Chiefs aren't ready to knock heads with the big boys. They just aren't. On that last drive Alex Smith really came up short...sorry for the pun.

And how do you let a team that has amassed the worst run game since the 1940's go off like that? Inexcusable.

Guest okiechief

I'm not going to go all postal on the Chiefs. I chose them as my team and I guess I am stuck with them. I said prior to today that KC has a way of getting my hopes up only to dash them on the rocks of failed expectations. Tonight is another chapter in this team disappointing its fan base. 2000...KC faced an 0-11 Chargers team and wound up being their only win of the season. History has a way of repeating itself. Would not surprise me if this were Oakland's only win...and it had to be against the Chiefs. Of course it did. Playoff teams find ways to win this game. Regardless of what the record is, the Chiefs aren't ready to knock heads with the big boys. They just aren't. On that last drive Alex Smith really came up short...sorry for the pun.

And how do you let a team that has amassed the worst run game since the 1940's go off like that? Inexcusable.

I dunno about that.  A few years ago we beat an undefeated GB team that we had no business being on the same field with.  

Good teams lose to bad teams every year. 

One loss albiet a very bad one doesn't take away from what they have done the rest of the year. 

We will get our chance to prove and gain some of that respect back though, as next up is Denver coming to Arrowhead on Sunday night for the nation to see.  I would put money on it right now  we will win that game. 

I dunno about that. A few years ago we beat an undefeated GB team that we had no business being on the same field with.

One loss albiet a very bad one doesn't take away from what they have done the rest of the year.

We will get our chance to prove and gain some of that respect back though, as next up is Denver coming to Arrowhead on Sunday night for the nation to see. I would put money on it right now we will win that game.

DITTO.

Strangely, nobody in Denver is wailing that the Donkey are "frauds" after suffering a worse defeat to the Rams. Shit happens, aint happy about it, but get a grip.

Exactly. Grow a nutsack Chiefs fans. 3 next division games are at HOME! Arrowhead, magic is back and i'm gonna contribute next Sunday vs the DONKS.

I dunno about that. A few years ago we beat an undefeated GB team that we had no business being on the same field with.

We will get our chance to prove and gain some of that respect back though, as next up is Denver coming to Arrowhead on Sunday night for the nation to see. I would put money on it right now we will win that game.

I don't know, that makes too much sense. The fans that were acting like we are a contender last night cracked me up. Guess what, the sun still rose and the Chiefs live to play another game. That's why we play the game, NOBODY, in the NFL is a gimme.

And how does NE let a team beat them 41-14? How does Denver let the Rams beat them 22-7? Shit happens. Every year better teams lose to lesser teams.

At least the Rams beat the Seahawks and the Niners already. To me that a least gives the win over the Broncos some credibility. You think there is no difference between the Rams and the Raiders? What is the Raiders other signature win?...oh yeah...they don't have any. 2 of our 4 losses are against bottom feeders. 

But hey...I'm a reasonable guy. Letting the winless Raiders get their only win against us is fine. Letting their inexperienced running back get 112 yards on 4 carries and 2 TDs-that's cool...their rookie QB beat us on that long methodical drive in the 4th..guess I need to get with the times. My old school mentality of being pissed when my team loses to an inferior team and hated division rival is out of vogue. So allow me to jump on board. I retract being pissed. I am now on board...its okay to lose...and its okay to lose to a winless team. I hope this makes those who railed on my being pissed to feel much better. Thank you.

Archived