Ray Rice wins appeal

kjon3

• 1 month later...

As well as he should have....he was wronged in the process of adjudicating his punishment

Your right the NFL was wrong in how they handled the matter. The problem is the local law enforcement should have brought him up on charges and sent him to jail. Then after he was found guilty then the NFL could have done what they did. Its pretty hard to fight video evidence.

The other problem I had was the way the front office handled it. They tried to hide it and act like they didn't know what actually happened. Then when the video came out they decided to act. Had they done at the beginning what they eventually did then things would have looked a hell of a lot better. I know people will defend both Rice and the Ravens and damn the NFL but its not really the NFL's job to clean up these messes. As I have mentioned before, if the cops didn't do anything and the organization knew about it they should have been the better party and acted versus waiting until everyone else saw what they already knew happened.

Archived