Are you some of you new guys being to understand?

Notice how the board is extremely quiet after a Chiefs win... Ahhh the down time.

I'm excited.  We were able to beat a 2-14 team, one of their two wins having been against us.  In fact, I am so excited, I've got to go pee.  I will say that they protected Smith a LOT better and were able to stop Murray from running all over them.  We're building.  Next year, I'll look for a bit more.

I'm excited. We were able to beat a 2-14 team, one of their two wins having been against us. In fact, I am so excited, I've got to go pee. I will say that they protected Smith a LOT better and were able to stop Murray from running all over them. We're building. Next year, I'll look for a bit more.

I wouldn't go that far. You would've had to go pee regardless.

True.

(Actually, I've never peed regardless. Usually, its just urine. What does regardless feel like?)

It feels the same way as when people say they have to pee badly. My lame joke to my wife when she says that is why do you have to pee so poorly or evil? She thinks bad is cool.

I'm excited.  We were able to beat a 2-14 team, one of their two wins having been against us.  In fact, I am so excited, I've got to go pee.  I will say that they protected Smith a LOT better and were able to stop Murray from running all over them.  We're building.  Next year, I'll look for a bit more.

Common Billy, I wasn't referring JUST to you when I said 'the board' but in essence it was directed towards you and Wilk.  :D

I don't believe in destiny, or other myths. You make your own destiny, and read about it from other people, after it has been done. What matters is now. The Chiefs were supposed to be worse this year. There are many reasons for this. 1. Tougher schedule 2. Not being able to sneak up on anyone  3. No way to be as fortunate this year (turnovers, and gift wins). 4. Loss of key talent & reliance upon a very poor, decimated, and young offensive line. 

When the season began, there were reasons to believe the season would be even worse than anticipated. The team lost Derrick Johnson, Mike DeVito, Cyrus Gray (outstanding ST player), Mike Catapano, Sanders Commings, Eric Berry, the promising vet Joe McNight, and Demetrius Harris. They also lost Jenkins, but I fail to find that a reason for disrepair. 

The Chiefs may not go to the playoffs this year. If they do, they probably will be out matched by other teams. I don't believe they will do anything, but you never know. They have to win the next game at Pittsburgh before we can get excited about a postseason appearance. 

Next year, the Chiefs will have to replace guys who were counted on for many seasons. It may be the end of the line for many of these veterans. However, the Chiefs have already moved on. Their team has developed some deep talent. A few good free agents, and some nice draft picks will put the Chiefs is a better spot next year. 

Once you get in the playoffs, anything can happen. We cannot count this team out just yet (although it looks dim). We certainly cannot count out the future of this team because players, coaches, general managers, and even an owner from the past have recorded no super bowl win since 1969. People have a seriously flawed understanding of statistics. When you flip a coin your chances of getting a head is 50 / 50. If you flip that coin again, the chances of getting a head is still 50 / 50. It doesn't matter how many times you flip that coin, the odds of each single event remains 50 / 50. Odds of events eventually even out, but each single event is the same. We think of luck, destiny, history, and other terms to describe events in sports. In truth, these are myths. Dawson is no longer playing, and neither is Marcus Allen. Webster died, and so did Derrick Thomas. It doesn't matter how many times you refer to past events, it makes no difference to the future. 

I don't believe in destiny, or other myths. You make your own destiny, and read about it from other people, after it has been done. What matters is now. The Chiefs were supposed to be worse this year. There are many reasons for this. 1. Tougher schedule 2. Not being able to sneak up on anyone  3. No way to be as fortunate this year (turnovers, and gift wins). 4. Loss of key talent & reliance upon a very poor, decimated, and young offensive line. 

When the season began, there were reasons to believe the season would be even worse than anticipated. The team lost Derrick Johnson, Mike DeVito, Cyrus Gray (outstanding ST player), Mike Catapano, Sanders Commings, Eric Berry, the promising vet Joe McNight, and Demetrius Harris. They also lost Jenkins, but I fail to find that a reason for disrepair. 

The Chiefs may not go to the playoffs this year. If they do, they probably will be out matched by other teams. I don't believe they will do anything, but you never know. They have to win the next game at Pittsburgh before we can get excited about a postseason appearance. 

Next year, the Chiefs will have to replace guys who were counted on for many seasons. It may be the end of the line for many of these veterans. However, the Chiefs have already moved on. Their team has developed some deep talent. A few good free agents, and some nice draft picks will put the Chiefs is a better spot next year. 

Once you get in the playoffs, anything can happen. We cannot count this team out just yet (although it looks dim). We certainly cannot count out the future of this team because players, coaches, general managers, and even an owner from the past have recorded no super bowl win since 1969. People have a seriously flawed understanding of statistics. When you flip a coin your chances of getting a head is 50 / 50. If you flip that coin again, the chances of getting a head is still 50 / 50. It doesn't matter how many times you flip that coin, the odds of each single event remains 50 / 50. Odds of events eventually even out, but each single event is the same. We think of luck, destiny, history, and other terms to describe events in sports. In truth, these are myths. Dawson is no longer playing, and neither is Marcus Allen. Webster died, and so did Derrick Thomas. It doesn't matter how many times you refer to past events, it makes no difference to the future.

Its true.  Still, I believe we all have a destiny.  It is our destiny to die.  No getting out of it.  No, siree.  :lol:

Yeah. WTF?? 

Its about time.  When every team is beating us because they are ganging up on Charles, you have to use him as a decoy and spread the ball to other people.  Third and two, you can't just give it to Charles every time.  Every defense has looked at the film and knows that is what we will do.  You have to burn them on third and two with a pass at least a third of the time. They should have cut down on the plays to Charles two games ago.  Otherwise you end up losing to a team like the Oakland Raiders.  They should have done that today.  Charles was blown up on a third and two, because they absolutely KNEW we were giving it to him.  And they were right.  A good offensive coordinator has to make them pay for that assumption.

Archived