HALI fined for hit on stanton

Hell, he was pulled to the ground, no holding call, but definitely a roughing the passer. makes me wonder what the Chiefs have done as an organization to make the league hate them so much.

I bet the league tries and succeeds with making us change our name before the Redskins have to even consider it. Our owner will give the same style explanation as he did about the London game.

I bet the league tries and succeeds with making us change our name before the Redskins have to even consider it. Our owner will give the same style explanation as he did about the London game.

I'll take that bet. It may happen but after the Redskins no doubt in my military mind.  clark has done all the right moves ....on paper. Pioli was all that & a Bag of chips. Haley had the blessings on the "Godfather" Bill Parcels OBTW  is Pioli's Father N  Law.

He reached  but failed... hey no guts no glory right?. Then he gets probably a rehire of Marty..... well established winning  coach that took their teams to consistently being in the conversation of getting to the Super Bowl. I'll take that

Its a bad year compared to last but the end result will be the same ..fixzzle at the end of the year. OBTW I seem to recall that Marty  had the same reputation coming from Cleveland, Hey if Andy turns out to be Marty Lite.... as long as we stay contenders. Its what I'm used to

Its pathetic when Hali hit Stanton BEFORE the ball was thrown and he KEPT HIS SHOULDER PADS ABOVE THE KNEES as much as possible given him being raped by the left tackle. NFL is a pathetic fucking joke. Again, all the reason I'm stoked that Ohio State made the final four so that I can continue to watch college football.

HaliHitsStanton_zps9dca7b4c.jpg

The refs and good acting  stole that game from us.., The Kelse fumble was bullshit, The offensive pass interference on Fasano that took away a touchdown was bullshit and the call on Hali was bullshit.., We should have won by two scores..,  I normally don't bitch about the refs but we got played.., And if anybody watched the Cards/Rams game last night, there were I think 3 offensive pass interference calls against Stl.., When's the last time you've seen that? They've hired a fuckin acting coach.., I hope they never win another game, ever..,

Archived