Pocket held up and Alex looked good.

Wilson is starter quality.

Davis is fast, very fast. He is our RB of the future. Sign him early and cheap.

Pay Houston!! 17 sacks baby!!

Secondary still no 300 yard passer. In today's nfl, that's outstanding. Abdullah is the key.

Pocket held up and Alex looked good.

Wilson is starter quality.

Davis is fast, very fast. He is our RB of the future. Sign him early and cheap.

Pay Houston!! 17 sacks baby!!

Secondary still no 300 yard passer. In today's nfl, that's outstanding. Abdullah is the key.

Abdullah was outstanding. The defensive backs are much better than I expected at the beginning of the year. Parker is good too. 

Davis needs to hit the hole and not dance so much. However, his touchdown run, and reception were excellent. He has the speed, and power to be very good. 

Wilson is being thrown the entire book. He is lining up all over. He did make a few mistakes. He could have run better routes on some of his patterns. However, he has good speed, great hands, and is not easy to bring down. I think he has the ability to be a starting receiver. In fact, I think he is a mix of Wes Welker, and Steve Smith, Sr. He is that good. 

Houston needs to get paid. I think they will do this, but they will wait until a player or two retire. They need to reduce some of their cap. 2015 is tight, but the years afterwards are much better. The Chiefs can get his deal done. Working with the cap, many teams find ways to limit the cap effect on the first year, and pay for it when the money is not as tight. Its called managing the cap, and Dorsey has done a good job at it so far. 

The Chiefs roll Alex Smith to the right a lot. That is because Fisher gets beat on the outside. Harris was much better. Linkenbach sucks. Hudson did a nice job. Fulton has been steady as a rookie could be. 

The Chiefs needed this game. They have to win next week at Pittsburgh. I don't think it will happen, but you never know. They are a long ways from reaching the playoffs. They have to win the next two. 

Fasano looks hurt, and was slow. Kelce needs to hang onto the darned football. Avant, who is a procession receiver, caught a nice 14 yard pattern, but muffed an easy throw. Jamaal Charles did well, but is clearly not 100%. He is a true champion. 

The drops were horrendous.

Kelce is a playmaker and a hot dog.....He needs to focus on Ball Protection as his top priority and avoiding "false start" penalties as his second priority.... not his next "fan demonstration".  I love the fact he is a playmaker and tough, but he needs to focus.

DAT is Fantastic.

The KC Defense really is much improved.

All that said, we are not going up against a one dimensional offense this week in Pitt.

w

The drops were horrendous.

Kelce is a playmaker and a hot dog.....He needs to focus on Ball Protection as his top priority and avoiding "false start" penalties as his second priority.... not his next "fan demonstration".  I love the fact he is a playmaker and tough, but he needs to focus.

DAT is Fantastic.

The KC Defense really is much improved.

All that said, we are not going up against a one dimensional offense this week in Pitt.

w

Kelce's priorities:

!. Celebrate himself for every catch

2. Win

Archived