You guys do know

So, are you saying we are 1 and done again?

It's better than zero and done, IMO. Yes, draft pick is important, but be honest, we won't like the pick no matter who we pick. Just kidding. Just saying that people will always call someone a bust before a single practice.

It's better than zero and done, IMO. Yes, draft pick is important, but be honest, we won't like the pick no matter who we pick. Just kidding. Just saying that people will always call someone a bust before a single practice.

I still believe that draft position is overrated unless you're taking a QB. I could live with having a 20th selection or something. It doesn't make much difference in the end. The NOW is what counts. Let's dissipate this playoff jinx and win won ffs!

I still believe that draft position is overrated unless you're taking a QB. I could live with having a 20th selection or something. It doesn't make much difference in the end. The NOW is what counts. Let's dissipate this playoff jinx and win won ffs!

Pundits say that this draft for wr could be epic.

Cali,

We are kindred spirits.....I see it just like you do.

Chiefs play smash mouth and pull out a win over the Steelers.

We all go nuts as fans.....total exhilaration.

Then

Santos misses a 23 yd FG with 4 seconds left against the Bolts next week and the Chiefs lose by 2.

Welcome to Chiefs Kingdom!

w

Cali,

Then

Santos misses a 23 yd FG with 4 seconds left against the Bolts next week and the Chiefs lose by 2.

w

We've both been posting here forever. Both live on the left coast. Both are realists. I will try to maintain some hope for this year. I still think dorsey is the man! Look what he's done considering. He will continue to do the right things. We should meet up at some point.

Cali,

Then

w

Nailed it

I pretty much gave up on the Chiefs for this season after the Thursday night fiasco in Oakland four weeks ago.  So maybe they win in PIT and if they do, maybe they win against the Chargers.  So they earn another shot against Luck in Indy?  Time to start the mock drafts.  Hope I'm wrong.

Everyones been wanting that since 1993. It hasnt came!   Now its like i kind of expect them to lose. Especially after  last years embarrassment.  I was left with absolutely  no words after that loss.  The only thing i could put blame on was Suttons  playing scared defense and not blitzing.   I remember that Sat. he went to the media talking about you cant be scared to blitz Luck.  We will bring the heat.  Then less then 24 hours later,  he rushed more then 4 defensive players 2 times all game, both in the first half. lol

Archived