Chiefs vs Steelers Game Thread

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Injury report as of yesterday says Polamalu and Ike Taylor out...That's huge, hasn't been mentioned yet.

Andy Reid is gonna bring his A game. If he does, we win...And Alex & Charles will ride the ship.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/12/19/injury-report-steelers-face-chiefs-without-ike-taylor-troy-polamalu/

Allen Bailey looks like a go. Remember we've played without him for two games and he's been an integral piece in our front 7!

CHIEFS: QUESTIONABLE: WR Dwayne Bowe (illness), LB Tamba Hali (knee). PROBABLE: DE Allen Bailey (concussion), RB Jamaal Charles (knee, ankle), TE Anthony Fasano (knee), G Zach Fulton (toe), CB Phillip Gaines (concussion), DT Jaye Howard (illness, shoulder), LB Josh Mauga (oblique), LB Joe Mays (knee), CB Chris Owens (knee), CB Sean Smith (groin).

STEELERS: DOUBTFUL: S Troy Polamalu (knee), CB Ike Taylor (shoulder, forearm). QUESTIONABLE: TE Matt Spaeth (elbow). PROBABLE: CB William Gay (not injury related), T Marcus Gilbert (ankle), LB James Harrison (knee), NT Steve McLendon (not injury related), TE Heath Miller (not injury related), S Mike Mitchell (groin), C Maurkice Pouncey (ankle), QB Ben Roethlisberger (not injury related), WR Markus Wheaton (illness).

What is the non-injury related on Ben Rothlisberger?

Incidentally, I'm glad you started this thread; I'm bad luck whenever I start a game thread.

Hahah I haven't recalled many of your game threads recently. 

Not sure about Big Ben though. Probably out clubbing late and missed an early morning meeting?

Boy o boy! Here is something that annoys me. Local tv has the Chiefs-Steelers game. And here is the blurb they put in the tv listing:

"Kansas City (8-6) at Pittsburgh (9-5). Mike Tomlin's Steelers can clinch their first playoff berth in three years with a win over K.C., which has not had a receiver catch at TD in a record-tying 17 games. Le'Veon Bell faces the 28th-ranked run defense."

Does that seem pretty one sided to you?

Truth hurts. You can rewrite it if you like.

Didn't say it wasn't true...said it was one sided. Are the Chiefs vying for a playoff spot? Yes. Is the Steelers pass defense pretty pathetic? Yes. Any mention of those "truths"? (crickets chirping)...

Didn't say it wasn't true...said it was one sided. Are the Chiefs vying for a playoff spot? Yes. Is the Steelers pass defense pretty pathetic? Yes. Any mention of those "truths"? (crickets chirping)...

You shut them up by winning. If they don't throw a TD to a receiver and let Bell have a field day, then it was a spot on analysis.

You shut them up by winning. If they don't throw a TD to a receiver and let Bell have a field day, then it was a spot on analysis.

Semo...bro. It was a write up in a tv guide for the game scheduled. How much analysis should there be? I thought they were in the business of attracting viewers...lol. 

Archived