Chiefs vs Steelers Game Thread

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smith is a lot like Cassel except he does not turn it over as much. He also has less courage thus he is afraid to throw the ball downfield. He would rather run out of bounds on third down than throw the ball , safely in the area if for no other reason draw a flag for PI. He must get a 100 million dollar bonus for each game he throws no int.

He is Mr checkdown but he does it before the snap. Safe Safe Safe

Young man, I think you should relax a little bit.

I'm relaxed now. Still hasn't changed my mind regarding that little man sitting in Dallas, with his unearned lifestyle, feeling pretty good about losing because he made a dollar.

Do something Clark...crash some skulls and roll some heads. Act like an owner that wants to have a championship.

Hey Mr Ev..... This board is a little click...... Its ok for the 15 regulars to complain but nobody else. New guys know nothing or are youngsters. Well I have been a Chiefs fan for 50 years. You can say I must be nuts and that would be ok.

They just want clean football talk, but I don't really care either way. It's hilarious how they defend the Hunt family and are stuck in their old ways. I like to rattle their wheelchairs put their bed pans across the room and watch them struggle.

Guest Chieftain

They just want clean football talk, but I don't really care either way. It's hilarious how they defend the Hunt family and are stuck in their old ways. I like to rattle their wheelchairs put their bed pans across the room and watch them struggle.

I understand the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years and Chiefs fans are in desperate need of a playoff win. I also agree that an organization's success starts from the top and trickles down. I wholeheartedly disagree that the current owners don't care about winning a superbowl for themselves and the city. There are 32 teams in a league trying to win the superbowl, that means there are 20 teams that don't make the playoffs each year. Some of those 20 teams are really good teams. This also means 31 teams are left disappointed each year. I just don't get how you blame the ownership for today's loss. There was enough talent on this team today to beat the Steelers, they just didn't execute well enough. Reid is the best coach the Chiefs have had since Dick Vermeil. Reid has his deficiencies but I would say with his track record he is arguably in the Top 5 to 10 best head coaches in the league right now. I really don't get the whole argument that Hunt doesn't care about the team because he lives in a different city. Hunt goes to every single game and is involved with the organization. I regard myself a big Chiefs fan but I don't need to live in Kansas City to be a fan, I live nearly 1500 miles a way. That might be a terrible example but all I'm trying to say is just because Hunt doesn't live in KC doesn't mean he doesn't want the team to be a success. I think the biggest failure of this organization however is failing to draft a QB in the 1st round since they drafted Blackledge. If a Dan Marino like QB falls to the Chiefs in the first round, I hope they don't pass on him.

you guys are so full of shit and don't even know it..

throw insults and name calling around and whine when you're called out on it..

Who's whining? I don't back down one bit from my comments! Chiefs are bitches owned by the cunt family.

You must be a mental defect if you are blaming the Hunt family for trying to field a winner. A lot of teams would love to have Andy Reid at head coach and Dorsey as their GM.

And an owner like Clark Hunt who made sure the Chiefs didn't let those guys get away. Grow up and think straight.

You must be a mental defect if you are blaming the Hunt family for trying to field a winner. A lot of teams would love to have Andy Reid at head coach and Dorsey as their GM.

And an owner like Clark Hunt who made sure the Chiefs didn't let those guys get away. Grow up and think straight.

Agree to disagree. Who's throwing the insults now? God bless, peace be unto you.

Clark doesn't field a winner, he fields enough to line his pockets.

Archived