Chiefs vs Steelers Game Thread

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not there yet?? You say this like they are actually moving towards being a legit contender...

They never will be.

Not until they get a Franchise QB. Its the ONLY legit way.  I know they are hard to comeby, but you gotta keep trying until you hit, not just try to win the Superbowl the hardest way possible. There is a reason why the Patriots. Colts. Broncos, Steelers go to the Play offs year in and year out. THey all have a QB.  Chiefs have to hope that they can get a lucky run with some good defensive play. NEVER happens

Not until they get a Franchise QB. Its the ONLY legit way. I know they are hard to comeby, but you gotta keep trying until you hit, not just try to win the Superbowl the hardest way possible. There is a reason why the Patriots. Colts. Broncos, Steelers go to the Play offs year in and year out. THey all have a QB. Chiefs have to hope that they can get a lucky run with some good defensive play. NEVER happens

Clark fucking Cunt...errr hunt is a shitty owner. Sell the fucking team of you don't do what it takes to win.

Clark fucking Cunt...errr hunt is a shitty owner. Sell the fucking team of you don't do what it takes to win.

Thats the only constant in this franchise for the last 45 years.  We have went through GM's, Head Coaches.  Qb's from other teams and nothing.

Thats the only constant in this franchise for the last 45 years. We have went through GM's, Head Coaches. Qb's from other teams and nothing.

He's a bitch. Probably a Boy Scout but that doesn't win super bowls.

Relax man, you getting heated. I know it sucks to be a fan of this team sometimes, but its just getting pissed off for something we pay for. lol its our own faults

It always sucks to be a fan of this shit franchise. And listening to dumb bitches talking about a positive future is how this team got here. From the owner to the fans...moral victories are always okay. Do we get a trophy for being a fan?

Archived