Chiefs vs Steelers Game Thread

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please. Was anyone expecting a superbowl run this year? These issues can be fixed. I'm not fucking arguing the needs. I'm certain they will be a better team with this regime. This ain't what we have seen lately.

They will be bettter because of how they play offense, but they wont get to where fans want them to go constantly.  It just cant happen when you dont have a QB with that It Factor. WHat team gets there year in and year out without a QB that has that it factor? Its very very very rare. Almost bald eagle rare

Guest Chieftain

Chiefs running backs were a combined 11 attempts for 31 rushing yards. 31 passes and 14 rushes. Have to say it was a really bad game plan after looking at the stats. You need to run the ball in December. Chiefs thoroughly beat in 2nd half. The Charles fumble led to a probable 10 point swing but possibly 14.This team will not win with a negative turnover differential.

Mr. Ev.. I understand your pain. I have been a Chiefs fan since 1966. Attacking me doesn't help the Chiefs but if you feel better I'm happy for you.

It doesn't but you can take your attempt to kill me with kindness and choke on it. People who are so positive all the time are just lame.

Archived