Chiefs vs Steelers Game Thread

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't but you can take your attempt to kill me with kindness and choke on it.

Based on your posts all year I would expect nothing less. God bless you. Best of luck in the coming year. It's so funny how someone like you can say ridiculous shit like you do and have no idea who or what they are talking to.

Based on your posts all year I would expect nothing less. God bless you. Best of luck in the coming year. It's so funny how someone like you can say ridiculous shit like you do and have no idea who or what they are talking to.

Well, it's the same thing with you, always thinking the Chiefs are gonna be better. Preaching, spitting out bullshit about how knowledgable you are about the bright future of this shit ass franchise.

Guest Chieftain

As long as the Cunt...err Hunt family makes money.

Dude, calm down on the language, you're making yourself look like a jackass. I'm frustrated too.

Chiefs running backs were a combined 11 attempts for 31 rushing yards. 31 passes and 14 rushes. Have to say it was a really bad game plan after looking at the stats. You need to run the ball in December. Chiefs thoroughly beat in 2nd half. The Charles fumble led to a probable 10 point swing but possibly 14.This team will not win with a negative turnover differential.

Kniles Davis should be used if Charles is hurt. Bottom line...wasn't used enough.

You guys are making yourselves look stupid. If you cannot keep your emotions under control, suggest you withdraw.

Wilkie to the hunt family rescue again. If you don't like what I write, avert your eyes.

You're all old and have plenty of life experience that has shown you ways of not letting things bother you.

I'm young and still let things bother me...maybe it's because I have this bullshit to look forward to the rest of my life.

Ok. As a person with a lifetime of experience and a lifetime of Chiefs fandom let me say, I'm freaking bothered by this, I'm not happy, I'm optimistic for the future though based on recent Chiefs history. This regime is way better than we have seen in recent years, admit it Mr. Ev.

Ok. As a person with a lifetime of experience and a lifetime of Chiefs fandom let me say, I'm freaking bothered by this, I'm not happy, I'm optimistic for the future though based on recent Chiefs history. This regime is way better than we have seen in recent years, admit it Mr. Ev.

I admit that, but like I said moral victories and pep rallies are for losers. Win and win a lot. Losers makes excuses. You play to win the game...

well we can't in here on the board..

inmo..

they must do 3 things in the future to be successful..

no particular order..

fix the friggin line...actually this is in order..#1...

let childress or Pederson or whomever qualified call the offensive plays on gameday..Andy has not done a good job..and I really believe hes a great coach..just not a playcaller.

and get a true #1 receiver. A dynamic player that can skyline and grab a pass..

God man I know that.. The Chiefs need help in so many areas. Build through the draft, make some solid choices in free agency, do things right and manage the cap. It is a far better road that we have seen in some time. I know it sucks but we are in year two of this regime. In year 3 you expect something else. Get really fucking pissed then ok? I will be outraged if the Chiefs are not contending for it all next year. Just take it in stride for now. The Chiefs are on a better path than they were even in the glory days of the nineties right now. GCG

Again, until you get that kind of QB, its fools gold. ALex isnt the Qb that when the going gets tough, he sucks it up and makes plays.  At least not consistently.  We are the team that is known for choking in every possible situation.  I tell myself, this cant happen agian, this is a new team, a new era, a new coach, but it just somehow happens agian!

Marty had this team playing real football and contending every year. This regime is a long ways away from that team. That team got respect because they earned and deserved it. They did not leave the field all smiles after a loss.

Not true. Marty took them every odd numbered year.

Archived