Sorry, about the loss everyone. Reid, I hate to say this (not really) cost us this one again. Instead of electing to take the 3 points at the end of the half he would rather run left into the Berlin Wall that has been cracked ages ago. We have proven we can't score TD's inside the redzone. He doesn't begin to kick FG's until we're down two scores in the 2nd half. We have an NFL kicker use him in LOW SCORING GAMES!!! 

I'm trying not to beat a dead horse he, but he also didn't challenge Ford's strip which in actuality was a fumble. Obviously ,talent wise the Chiefs are who we thought they were. Andy Reid's stubbornness inhibits his ability to read the flow of the game when it comes to decisions, challenges, timeouts with the sub-par talent we have on offense. Unheard of.

That being said, I like the attitude of our defense. Somehow, someway we are still in this with Baltimore tanking it at Houston. Let's go beat SD next week and see what happens...

What was it Kniles Davis with 2 carries? Our RB's with a combine 12 carries? We've scored rushing TD's the games we've won recently - Buffalo, Seattle, & Choakland. Where's that pound and ground game (inside the redzone) mentality that got us 8 wins to begin with? Forget Charles for a mn we all know he's injured...but why not use Kniles? 

The number one overall draft pick can't even block a geriatric outside linebacker.

Lost track of how many times I saw Fisher on the ground.  Pathetic.

Fisher would be an excellent RT. Maybe somebody else can be picked up at LT. He played better last year evidently. 

Archived