need another safety.

Seems like too much worrying with too little information.  Tendinitis can be chronic or last a week.  No one here has a clue what his situation really is.

I think we will have some degree or weakness in the safeties, regardless of Berry.  But I also think we will have a scary pass rush, and QB's will have less time to exploit weaknesses.  I also think that our offense and special teams will score more, and more often, this year and will be quite explosive.  None of us knows whether weakness in the seconday will cause us to have more points against us than we will gain by having a more explosive offense and one with more familiarity with Reid's system in the second year.  Overall, I think this will be a fun season. Our schedule will be tougher.  This is not a time for handwringing.  Realistically, I think we can expect 9-10 wins and be in the hunt for a playoff spot.  Realistically, I also think we should be in the hunt for a championship for several years beginning in 2015.  Remember, we have FOURTEEN draft choices next winter due to our free agent losses.

Abdullah is going to make a big difference
Kendrick Lewis was the worst player in a uniform last year.

Exactly.  On both counts.

Seems like too much worrying with too little information. Tendinitis can be chronic or last a week. No one here has a clue what his situation really is.

I think we will have some degree or weakness in the safeties, regardless of Berry. But I also think we will have a scary pass rush, and QB's will have less time to exploit weaknesses. I also think that our offense and special teams will score more, and more often, this year and will be quite explosive. None of us knows whether weakness in the seconday will cause us to have more points against us than we will gain by having a more explosive offense and one with more familiarity with Reid's system in the second year. Overall, I think this will be a fun season. Our schedule will be tougher. This is not a time for handwringing. Realistically, I think we can expect 9-10 wins and be in the hunt for a playoff spot. Realistically, I also think we should be in the hunt for a championship for several years beginning in 2015. Remember, we have FOURTEEN draft choices next winter due to our free agent losses.

Exactly. On both counts.

Sorry Lewis fans, he was one of the worst players of all time. Never seen so many deep plays in my life. Your single job is to not get best deep.

Archived