Chiefs Interested in Revis (if he becomes a FA)

If the Chiefs were to lose Justin Houston and gain Darelle Revis in return I would be infuriated. I think the only way they can afford Revis is if the don't sign Houston.

Buckle up man...this could be a rough ride.

This won't happen, and that's a good thing. Darrelle Revis is one of those few players that I admire as a player but intensely dislike as a person. You can't dog him for his play. You can dog him for his seeming inability to understand the definition of the word "contract". You can't be an idiot and successfully play cornerback. He's a deceitful, dishonest person, disrespectful to his fellow players and his coaches by reason of his unreliability when it comes to anything more than the current season and his unwillingness to take anything less than well over his share of the salary cap pie. I'd much rather the Chiefs not bring on such a player.

Revis is actually one of the reasons I'll root for the Seahawks this year: I want to see Revis go into the Hall of Fame without winning a Super Bowl. I hope the Patriots release him, and I hope he ends up playing for a team with all of the Super Bowl aspirations a team like the Jets or Buccaneers could have.

Archived