Super Bowl XLIX: Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots Game Day Thread

KCSLC2008

Most talk has been about Deflategate and how Marshawn Lynch doesn't want to talk to the media... Anyone want to discuss actual football? (Yeah, yeah, whatever is left of "football.")

I thought about titling this thread Seahags vs. Deflatriots but decided against it.

I know that no matter what happens, we'll get people come here to remind us that we want an elite QB and to draft one... we get it. (Either Wilson winning 2 in his first three years or Brady.) We want that, too. It'll be ironic to point this out though, because neither SB QB was drafted in the first round. Give me names AND (NOT OR)  show that teams are willing to trade their pick...

Guest ole kychief

enough of the quarterback shit..

neither of these guys could go to the playoffs let alone the superbowl with the chiefs line..

ok..I quit. I promise..

in this game we have cheating scumbags against scumbag cheaters..

may the best scum win.

NFL has to have some answer to cheating and bad calls. As of now there is no real retribution that will stop teams from cheating. Players can be suspended or fined but teams themselves cannot be penalized. Fining billionaires and millionaires or taking draft picks away from teams is like a slap on the wrist.

And as far as bad calls go,NFL admitting they made a mistake does not help the losing team.

WTF!!!

who is this brady guy???

no passes beyond 5-7 yrds....

you can't win like that..

a fuckin' game manager...

that just threw an interception....

get rid of him.

Whew! Just found this thread. Are you kinda trying to compare Brady with Smith? Please say no.

Archived