Bowe suspended!!!!!!!!!

So many people complain that the Chief's can't draw good free agents nor van the keep hood players. Part of that is due to pay, another part is due to winning, but another part is how an organization takes care and supports their players. Look at Baltimore and SF for an example. If Ray Lewis or Rice or Aldon Smith had been in KC fans would have ran them out of town. Or is it different because they have played at a higher level? If thats the case then you would be a bunch of hypocrites.

I admire your passion and loyalty.  I'm a DBo fan too. 

However, fan support matters little to FA mercenaries.  You better bring coin or a legitimate, overt chance at a ring to draw FA.  KC has offered neither since 1993.

I admire your passion and loyalty. I'm a DBo fan too.

However, fan support matters little to FA mercenaries. You better bring coin or a legitimate, overt chance at a ring to draw FA. KC has offered neither since 1993.

You also have to be a good organization to play for. Since leaks and rumors of Nazism has come out of NE there hasn't been that many players knocking down Belicheats door. How many players didn't want anything to do with KC due to King Carl versus KC winning track record?

You also have to be a good organization to play for. Since leaks and rumors of Nazism has come out of NE there hasn't been that many players knocking down Belicheats door. How many players didn't want anything to do with KC due to King Carl versus KC winning track record?

Nazism?  Are you serious?  I've never read anything of the sort.  It didn't stop Darrelle Revis from going there.

However we know firsthand Peyton Manning wanted no part of Scott Pioli.

Bowe was already in the Substance abuse program- this is his THIRD violation.

1st violation gets you in the program- no one knows about except the team and the player

2nd Violation gets you 4 games

3rd violation gets you one year

because Bowe didnt piss hot and MJ was found in his car, he got 1 game vs a year.

please read the nflpa .. and you will understand that this is his first violation. thank you..

Archived