Mugsy Mock 3/21/15

Mel kiper is saying Breshad Permian. 6-2 217 and apparently ran a 4.25 at his pro day. He also said jalen strong...

Don't kill the messenger

Yeah, I read 4.22, and some unofficially had 4.15.  Crazy.  Bo Jackson type stuff.

Dude has stone hands though, and can't run a route.

Look at the 3 cone comparison. That's one of the main things I look for in a possession receiver.

Brown 6.98

Sanders 6.64

Tate 7.12

Edelman 6.62

Beckham Jr. 6.69

Cobb 7.08

Hilton 7.03

Maclin 7.06

Justin Hardy 6.63

He will get open.

He's pretty raw due to the system they used, but he has a lot of potential. Not many are going to start their first season in the Chiefs' offense anyway. I am on record here that I like Hardy. Think he could be had in the third. 

Sorry man but, you're wrong. Antonio Brown ran a 4.57 at the combine and he was #1 in yards and receptions last year. Hardy ran faster at the combine. I do not understand how you guys can say he can't get open when he took the number one corner in the college football to school? Vernon Hargreaves is a top 10 pick next year and he's better than any CB in this year's or last year's draft classes. Dude will probably run a 4.3 forty too. Call me crazy but, before it's all said and done I think Hardy could go in the first or second round.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player/combine/_/id/25779/antonio-brown

Brown ran in the 4.4's at his pro day I believe.

You could be right on Hardy. he could be the second coming of jerry rice. Not sure I see it though.

Yeah, I read 4.22, and some unofficially had 4.15. Crazy. Bo Jackson type stuff.

Dude has stone hands though, and can't run a route.

Stone hands and doesn't run routes but uber athletic and makes spectacular catches. Sounds like julio jones when he came out.

He officially says jalen strong.

Strong wouldn't be my pick but, I believe he could be Dorsey and Reid's. He is really good at catching the back shoulder passes and we all know Alex likes to throw it where the corner can't get it. Strong makes a lot of sense.

Brown ran in the 4.4's at his pro day I believe.

You could be right on Hardy. he could be the second coming of jerry rice. Not sure I see it though.

So did Hardy. He ran a 4.40 forty last week. I don't know about Jerry Rice but, I have a good feeling.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article16420271.html

He's pretty raw due to the system they used, but he has a lot of potential. Not many are going to start their first season in the Chiefs' offense anyway. I am on record here that I like Hardy. Think he could be had in the third. 

Why is he raw because of the system? I have heard a couple of people say this but I don't understand. His route running is perfect. He is right there with Cooper and Agholor. One could argue he's the best route runner in the draft. I look at a guy like Devante Parker or Kevin White and think they are raw. They don't run half the routes Hardy does. 

Archived