Chiefs 1st Round Draft Pick Prediction 2015

Interesting post, E.  If the Chiefs are set on Flowers or Collins and both are gone then trading down makes sense.  If they still project Fisher as a long term LT, then they can grab RT/RG/OC later in the first.  I'm not sure N.O. will go for such a trade.  They have a lot of holes to fill.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, whoever is the BPA left at #18.  It may very well end up being Kendricks if La'el Collins is gone. They definitely want an ILB somewhere in this draft.  Maybe round 2.  Or one of the two first round prospects at RB.  Jamaal is getting up there and needs to be spelled.  Davis is a bruiser and good pass receiver with some surprising acceleration.  But they need a young guy with a knack for slick moves and an ability to get through small holes that open for only 0.1 seconds.  I suppose they could make it work a bit with Davis and DAT, but they need a long term, highly talented RB at some point in the next couple of years.  

Again, whoever is the BPA left at #18.  It may very well end up being Kendricks if La'el Collins is gone. They definitely want an ILB somewhere in this draft.  Maybe round 2.  Or one of the two first round prospects at RB.  Jamaal is getting up there and needs to be spelled.  Davis is a bruiser and good pass receiver with some surprising acceleration.  But they need a young guy with a knack for slick moves and an ability to get through small holes that open for only 0.1 seconds.  I suppose they could make it work a bit with Davis and DAT, but they need a long term, highly talented RB at some point in the next couple of years.  

Agree, but I think the Chiefs are committing to winning now.  That means getting a starter in the first round and RB just isn't it.  Also, lots of RBs come out of the third or later rounds.  Now if A. Peterson, O.J. Simpson (without the knife), or Franco Harris was in the draft, I might change my mind.

Archived