#118 - WR Chris Conley 6'2" 213 Georgia 4.33

#172 - OC B.J. Finney 6'4" 318 Kansas St. 5.25

#173 - CB/S Justin Cox 6'1" 191 Miss St. 4.30

#193 - CB Nick Marshall 6'1" 207 Auburn 4.62

#217 - RB Marcus Murphy 5'9" 198 Missouri 4.53

#233 - QB Shane Carden 6'2" 218 East Carolina 4.90  

I like it.

Don't know if Kendricks will be there.

I don't think he will be but who knows?  McKinney or Perryman wouldn't be a bad replacement for Kendricks although Perryman's short frame will work against him.  Anthony could be available in the third.

I don't think he will be but who knows? McKinney or Perryman wouldn't be a bad replacement for Kendricks although Perryman's short frame will work against him. Anthony could be available in the third.

Agree on Perryman. Disagree on Anthony.

If the Chiefs go O-line in the first round, Flowers may be the best choice available.  Who else would you pick assuming Scherff and Collins are already gone.

If we must go o-line, I'd go Erving before Flowers. Flowers is a good pass blocker but is not a good run blocker imo. Our best player is a RB. There is no flash or mean streak in Flowers. He is a finesse OT.

If we must go o-line, I'd go Erving before Flowers. Flowers is a good pass blocker but is not a good run blocker imo. Our best player is a RB. There is no flash or mean streak in Flowers. He is a finesse OT.

Sounds more like Peat.

Flowers is number 3 on my oline rankings, after Sherff and Collins. I have Erving at 4.

I like the mock.  Not sure that we shouldn't take Cameron Erving in the first round, though.  The more I read about him, the more I like, especially his versatility.  He could be a fine LT if Fisher doesn't make the leap this year.

Guest Bilyous2

I read that not only is he a good pass blocker, but he is a mauler blocking in the running game.

I read that, too. He can play inside or outside and knows all the defenses, because he was a DE. So, he could step right in at center and direct the O line immediately the first year. The mote I read about him the more I like him. His biggest question mark are his very long arms, making him slower to get an initial hard hit on shorter defensive blockers. But he was already figuring out how to do that last year. He is 6'5". He is willing to play wherever he is needed and at a high level. Very important when injuries hit.

I read that not only is he a good pass blocker, but he is a mauler blocking in the running game.

He's not and you need to watch him. He's number 74. He's a good pass blocker but and average run blocker. He's got no mean streak whatsoever and is not a mauler. That said, I'd take him over Peat every time. I'd take Flowers in the second but not in the first. He's a right tackle at best but, is probably going to be a guard. 

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/ereck-flowers/

He's not and you need to watch him. He's number 74. He's a good pass blocker but and average run blocker. He's got no mean streak whatsoever and is not a mauler. That said, I'd take him over Peat every time. I'd take Flowers in the second but not in the first. He's a right tackle at best but, is probably going to be a guard.

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/ereck-flowers/

You are wrong, Mugs! Watch the film again. Run blocking is where he excels. Pass pro is where he needs some work.

You are wrong, Mugs! Watch the film again. Run blocking is where he excels. Pass pro is where he needs some work.

:D 

I really disagree. He is kind of a soft run blocker and when he gets down field he doesn't find anyone to block. I think he will go in the second round. 

Archived