So... Dorsey says their are only 10-12 impact players in this draft. I'm thinking DGB is one of them. This is going to be interesting. This is a weak class. If we want a really good player, we gotta take a risk. 

I'm not sure how we can assume what Dorsey defines as an impact player.  It could mean nearly any position although it probably rules out OC or FB.  Also, does it mean that Dorsey is considering only impact players in the early rounds?  Just curious and none of us really know the answer.

One RB that might be worth looking at if he drops is Coleman from Indiana. He has a few issues but sure has played well against tough competition and didn't run behind the top line. Fumbled a few times, but Charles has the same reputation.

Love Coleman

Gurley is definitely going top 10. I like Gordon a lot but it's not even close. Gurley is the best RB prospect since AP.

Now you're just talking stupid Mugs. I know you LOVE the SEC, but Gordon is an outstanding player that some rate higher than Gurley when healthy. Gordon's burst is outstanding and his vision is better. The ONLY reason I rate Gurley higher than Gordon is his exposure as a pass receiver compared to Gordon, but I don't think Gurley will go ahead of Gordon in the draft because of the questions with the injury and I don't think either are going top 10.

Archived