With the 18th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft the Kansas City chiefs Select:

Guest eraser

Two positions on the OL are bigger needs than Center. RT and RG are not sure things. If the Chiefs decide to pick Cameron Erving it may be due to his ability to play multiple positions on the OL rather than a need for a starting Center.

Erving may be both the best center, and the best guard available.. this guy could probably replace our right tackle and do pretty well at it.. the fact he can play three positions, at a reasonable level, and two at a very high level.. will weigh with our guys in the draft..

as a perfect center.. in my opinion he is to big.. but he would make one hell of a pulling guard. As well as leave us with a very good fallback position for center.. or perhaps push kush to guard.. either way he would leave the team better off.

I would love either of the two premier WR's but if we stay put we end up with this guy, And I dont think its a bad position to take him.. on the other hand I also see a QB perhaps falling this far.. in which case we may be able to trade down.. but really in this draft.. there are two qbs who i would consider third round picks.. I aint happy with none of the bunch... Not for us.. anyway..

Cooper can do it all. Fast, strong, great route runner. He is nfl polished and ready just like Julio jones was..

and remember what the falcons had to give up to go get Jones, move up from 18th to the top 3 to get cooper before the raiders would decimate us pick wise for now and the future....no thanks

and remember what the falcons had to give up to go get Jones, move up from 18th to the top 3 to get cooper before the raiders would decimate us pick wise for now and the future....no thanks

Read back a little.. It was a humor. When someone thinks that dgb is all in that was my response...

I didn't say trade everything..

Nose Tackle if one of value is there.... then they wont have to pay Poe next year. Dorsey so far is one year a head on need postions

Yea I know its a reach but what the heck?

Poe is here this year, and next. The Chiefs exercised his fifth year option, which will cost $6.15M in 2016, which is a bargain. 

Nose Tackle if one of value is there.... then they wont have to pay Poe next year. Dorsey so far is one year a head on need postions

Yea I know its a reach but what the heck?

He's gonna command something near suh money..

Guest dhitter

I know this is the "cop out" answer but here goes....depends on who is still in the board. I have seen a few scenarios where a guy like Devante Parker or Waynes falls to #18. And as we know...there are always one or two teams that come up with a head scratcher for their pick. Bad teams often are bad because of poor early round draft decisions. So if Parker or Waynes does slip I think either is a no brainer. If no one like that slips into the Chiefs lap then Oline is most likely IMO.

Mitch Morse is a value pick in the same mould as Cam Erving, why waste a round 1 pick?  Morse started as a center, moved to right tackle. He could play right guard.

Picking Erving is almost as much of a WTF to me as picking DGB.

I saw it as being Jalen Collins. Until...reports of several failed drug tests while at LSU surfaced.

The feeling now is either Rowe or Peters, as far as Corners go. Johnson is the better talent that might still be on the board, but Dorsey hasn't shown much interest, at least publicly. Waynes should be long gone.

Side note: Concerned that it could be DGB.

Archived