3. Hardy  WR  E.Car.

3. Dorian Grant  CB  Ok. ST.

4. Tyler Kroft   TE  Rutgers

5. Andy Gallik  OC   B.C.

5. Stefon Diggs   WR  Md.

6. Corey Crawford  DE  Clemson

6. Akeem Hunt   RB  Purdue

7. Darren Smith  S   Fresno ST.

Anything after the fourth round is a crap shoot trying to figure out who might be available.

I really want Collins but would settle for Flowers on the first day.  If the Chiefs could trade down, then Kendricks could be a first round choice and go line in the second or third.

If McKinney falls to #49, he might be a better choice since he could be a better edge rusher if required there, but I like Anthony.  The Chiefs need to see if LJ can play at his former level and if he can, then Anthony will compliment him very well.  If not, the Chiefs need Anthony even more..

Hardy could be a position receiver and compliment Maclin and Wilson.

Not real excited by Grant, but it's getting hard to know who will remain on the board after three rounds at CB.

Kroft needs to bulk up, but the Chiefs have time to bring him along.

With the events in the last 24 hours, are you sure you want to stick to your 1st round pick...lol

Good question, not sure about an answer.  From what's out there now, Collins hasn't be accused of anything and the police want to question him as they would any ex-boyfriend of the victim.  Can the teams get any feedback from the police before the draft?  Can't know, but the police probably aren't too worried about the investment of a pro team in Collins.  Is he a suspect, person of interest, regular witness, of wanted for background?  Like Wilkie might say, we need to await more proof before convicting Collins.   If the police can release the info to the teams that Collins is only wanted for routine questioning, then I might stick with him.

Good question, not sure about an answer. From what's out there now, Collins hasn't be accused of anything and the police want to question him as they would any ex-boyfriend of the victim. Can the teams get any feedback from the police before the draft? Can't know, but the police probably aren't too worried about the investment of a pro team in Collins. Is he a suspect, person of interest, regular witness, of wanted for background? Like Wilkie might say, we need to await more proof before convicting Collins. If the police can release the info to the teams that Collins is only wanted for routine questioning, then I might stick with him.

That's a lot of questions with not a lot of time for answers. Teams should definitely move him down their board. I would.

Spend a one on him and then he gets arrested. Make a GM look like the biggest idiot in the league. I'm sure his agent is doing damage control and reassuring teams.

Archived