So what do we look for tonight?

I for one am not buying into this Tyler Bray hype.   I watched him play last week.  Yes he has the strong arm.   Like a cannon.  And like a cannon does,  he gets it to an area.  But that's it.  He is not accurate enough to compete in the NFL.  Murray has this position locked.

Same thing for Succup.

For the rest of these guys trying to make the team,   it is not going to be a pretty night.   Nico Johnson has for some unknown reason elevated his position on the ILB due to an injury to the starter.  I will be anxious to see what the two young WRs can do.

Not going to be too exciting tonight.   There really are few individual matchups for us to watch.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dee Ford.

He should dominate this game. If he can't look good against guys that will be out of the league come this weekend, that won't be a good sign

I'd like to see Dee Ford do something also..has he even had a stat since game one?

Guest TomahawkChop

This reminds me of the days of Haley.  Completely undisciplined.  No bench depth whatsoever.  I even saw Stephenson get beat for a sack by a guy that may not make GB's team.

Archived