• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeesh...KC. Only place where they actually draw picks out of a hat on draft day.

Nobody can deny that Clark isn't involved w the draft, and so my point remains. What the fuck does he even do? I mean besides allowing people to make him look like a fool.

It looks like this is the last year for Shaun Smith. Marcus Peters...I guess.. Will take his place? Not sure about this pick but it's consistent for Dorsey's philosophy of drafting a player to replace a player in a contract year.

Lots of WR left

Cal...I really didn't expect the Chiefs to go WR at #18. I agree...there are still a ton of talented wide receivers in the pool. I can think of about 10 that are left and am sure 1 or 2 of them will be there at #49. Hoping for Lockett.

Peters is a very physical corner. The off the field issues? Gotta believe Dorsey and Reid did their due diligence. We shall see how it all shakes out. Chiefs still need to plug some OLine holes.

What a bunch of whining pussies. Gonna sick Maui on ya.

I don't know why I should even be surprised. Chiefs never fail to disappoint. Always rebuilding, always cheap, always losers.

Archived