• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we have two issues here...stockpiling for the future (which has its merits) and trying to win now. I prefer the trying to win now approach. Drafting to replace a guy 1 or two years down the road is frustrating when you are trying to win in 2015.

Well we have two issues here...stockpiling for the future (which has its merits) and trying to win now. I prefer the trying to win now approach. Drafting to replace a guy 1 or two years down the road is frustrating when you are trying to win in 2015.

It's the safe route...a la Clark cunt. Money over winning...keep feeding the idiots with blind faith and empty promises.

SD moves up and Chiefs work on 2016. First Round Picks that don't contribute 1st year. Wow. This is why nobody talks about KC.

Bull shit, KC needs a DB and they got one. It's a deep WR draft. RBs in the first tound are silly. You have to go back to 2007 before you find a 1st rd RB to lead his team to a SB. Then you have to go back to the 90s to find another RB to lead his team to a SB. So SD picking up a RB in the first round does not move them up.

How it only for the future?

What the hell.. potentially the best corner in the draft.. period and total.. if he satisfied the chiefs.. that the character issues can be dealt with.

Some people are not happy if they are not whining.

I don't know why I should even be surprised. Chiefs never fail to disappoint. Always rebuilding, always cheap, always losers.

I love it, team doesn't pick who you think they should then they suck, are losers are cheap etc... if they had picked who you wanted and still didn't succeed of course it wouldn't be because of your desired pick.

If you want an immediate need argument, home opener agaist Peyton Manning with no Smith.

I love it, team doesn't pick who you think they should then they suck, are losers are cheap etc... if they had picked who you wanted and still didn't succeed of course it wouldn't be because of your desired pick.

Hey now, I've always thought the Chiefs were losers and cheap so nothing changes there.

I like this pick, its time for the Chiefs to start contending. I was hoping St. Mary's Catholic school had a couple of players available but they were "busy with the alter boys..." We got the best corner around. Fixing our defense for Peyton, Phil and Dave.. 

Uh.. Chiefs have 9 more picks in this draft. I expect them to take the BPA in every round with the intent to replace a player that is in the last year of their contract. So with that in mind I guess defensive end or MLB is next now that a cornerback has been drafted to replace Shaun Smith?

Archived