Chris Conley vs. Julio Jones Combine Results

go back and look at that play albert was interfered with and smith was smoked while throwing the pass..

forget the receivers..if the line holds up smith will make some people eat their words.

Some people give the Chiefs lower grades because they didn't draft many offensive lineman. It usually takes a few years for guys playing on the OL to get up to NFL speed. The Chiefs have plenty of those guys. They brought in two guards, and bring back two tackles who did not play last season. It is a quicker fix to bring in vets than to draft players. That is why Dorsey is labeling Morse a back up. He is not expecting him to take a starting position right away. 

While I would still like the Chiefs to bring in another experienced Vet, they have already done much to improve the protection for Alex Smith. 

Some people give the Chiefs lower grades because they didn't draft many offensive lineman. It usually takes a few years for guys playing on the OL to get up to NFL speed. The Chiefs have plenty of those guys. They brought in two guards, and bring back two tackles who did not play last season. It is a quicker fix to bring in vets than to draft players. That is why Dorsey is labeling Morse a back up. He is not expecting him to take a starting position right away. 

While I would still like the Chiefs to bring in another experienced Vet, they have already done much to improve the protection for Alex Smith. 

I would like to think they have improved the line tremendously. Although, we just won't know for certain until the season starts. C, RG, & RT are all still a toss-up. I'm still a little nervy about the O-line. I think the left side will be solid with Grubbs a stout right hand for Fisher.

That being said is Demetrius Harris really going to be our 2nd option at TE?

Archived