Deflate Gate report

kcchief4lif

Craft should have fought it imo. The investigator had nothing. There was no "smoking gun."

I bet he gets off without suspension. There is zero proof he did anything. I'm not saying he didn't do anything. I'm saying there is no evidence of that. I don't see why he was suspended in the first place. 

I bet he gets off without suspension. There is zero proof he did anything. I'm not saying he didn't do anything. I'm saying there is no evidence of that. I don't see why he was suspended in the first place.

They don't need proof, this isn't a court of law. If there is the perception of wrong doing they can suspend him.

They don't need proof, this isn't a court of law. If there is the perception of wrong doing they can suspend him.

Not really. He can probably hit them with a defamation suit. They don't have evidence. 

Depends on what the NFL says. It's not hard to say someone hurt the brand. Even with flimsy evidence they could probably say he has made individuals look at the NFL as a shady organization thus bringing discredit to the NFL. They could probably also say that the Patriots didn't fight their penalties and point to how the team is practicing with the backup, something they never do, as evidence that even their organization believes there was some shady shit going on and that Brady knew about it. However, I am not a lawyer so who knows what will happen.

Archived