What has changed for us

In a dispute ove cocts..whatelse...our home town cablevision does not ca Channel 7 after carrying them 52 years. Channel 7 is the CBS channel asin Chiefs games. Closest CBS channel is Tulsa...Houston Texans.

Bottoimline Sw Mo. And seks without televized chiefs next fall. All duE TO GrEED

FUCK CABLEONE. I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE

No worries Wilkie . . . for the past couple of years, KOTV-6 CBS in Tulsa has been carrying the Chiefs now instead of the Texans. 

I don't expect that to change as long as the Chiefs are a playoff contender. 

In a dispute ove cocts..whatelse...our home town cablevision does not ca Channel 7 after carrying them 52 years. Channel 7 is the CBS channel asin Chiefs games. Closest CBS channel is Tulsa...Houston Texans.

Bottoimline Sw Mo. And seks without televized chiefs next fall. All duE TO GrEED

FUCK CABLEONE. I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE

A cult classic...

ISpitOnYourGraveposter.jpg

Tulsa 6 cbs channel has not carried the Texans since I've been in tulsa... 20 years. Unless the Chiefs sucked they always carried the chiefs.

There's always directv if you're worried about it. 200-300 bucks will get you every nfl game for the season.

All this time, I thought Wilki lived in Shangri La. According to Google Maps, Shangri, Louisiana is somewhere around Lake Charles, Louisiana. I thought they would be carrying the Saints games. I am confused. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had no idea what thread to put this in, but since this is about something miscellaneous, I put it here.

Ithink it would be cool to have one of these for the cheese. I'm not sure if that's just for the backups or for Smith, though I don't think he would need it. The comment from Wheeden saying that he didn't always get to hear what Romo said, seems like that would be something that would help back up quarterbacks.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4742969/with-virtual-reality-help-cowboys-hope-players-improve

All this time, I thought Wilki lived in Shangri La. According to Google Maps, Shangri, Louisiana is somewhere around Lake Charles, Louisiana. I thought they would be carrying the Saints games. I am confused. 

:lol:

Tulsa 6 cbs channel has not carried the Texans since I've been in tulsa... 20 years. Unless the Chiefs sucked they always carried the chiefs.

There's always directv if you're worried about it. 200-300 bucks will get you every nfl game for the season.

Yeah.  Listen to that, Wilks. Xen knows.  All you have to do is pay the corporations another 200-300 bucks.  I suppose you can get one of those long-range over-the-air, directional antennas and get the Tulsa station, but that will set you back also.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are unable to get any Chiefs games OTA and don't want to shell out the bucks for the Sunday Ticket, you can always get every NFL game on SiriusXM. It's way less expensive than DirecTV.

Of course, you lose the dynamic of actually watching the game. For the past 3 seasons -- since I cut the cable -- I've listened to every game. I guess that isn't for everyone, but I've enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...

I cut the cord also. I had DIRECTV and Sunday ticket for years, but now I use NFL rewind and watch on my computer or tablet. It's only $39.95 for the season. The only catch is you can't watch the games until all the original airtimes for the games are over. You can usually catch the game Sunday night after the last late game that day. If you wait until Monday you own be able to watch until the monight game airs.

i have searched high and low for the past few years for sites that stream the games online, but it has gotten harder and harder as the NFL cracks down on this type of thing...so i am left with 3 choices

1. Go to the local Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the games (This will cost a $hitload of cash for me as i like a cold beverage or three while watching games...i also do NOT like to drink and drive, even if it is 3 miles away from my house)

2. Get the Redzone channel ( i have verizon right now, this would be the cheapest option)

3. go back to DirecTV (free NFL for the first year, then they hammer you in the 2nd year of the contract)

Archived